-2-

This is random, sorry for that.

"NEWT SCAMANDER!"

You storm over to him as he sheepishly cowers under your furious glare.

"I'm sitting in my office, minding my own business, when I get news that you let beasts from YOUR bag! When I'm not here, you manage to mess up. I'm not your mother, I can't look after you all the time! I can't believe-"

"It's nice to see you too, Y/N," interrupts Newt.

"-that you managed to do this! Especially in the United States! You know they don't allow creatures to frolic about! You were in serious trouble, and almost got you, Tina, Queenie and a muggle KILLED!"

"Whats a muggle?" Whispers Queenie to herself.

"A no-maj," replies Tina under her breath.

"I swear, if I lost you, especially under these circumstances, I wouldn't know what to do! It would've been all my fault, because I-"

"Y/N, do calm down-" Newt tries to say.

"-let you wander off on your own! I should have went along with you, so you wouldn't be alone! And especially since Grindelwald was about, causing mayhem around the globe. I can't believe you!"

You take a moment to collect your thoughts and to breathe. You're eyes fill with tears.

"I'm so glad you're safe," you sniff, and Newt gently hugs you as you burst into tears in his chest. "Please don't cry," says Newt. He always hated it when you cried, and when you got in his messes. You just wanted to be an Auror, but sometimes you got swept up in his journeys. Because of that, you almost get fired every time.

"Please forgive me," says Newt, and you nod. "Of course," you say. "I always do. It's not your fault...I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"Don't apologize," says Newt, absentmindedly playing with your hair. Pickett peeks out from Newt's pocket, and he becomes overjoyed when he realizes it's you.

"Hello, Pickett," you smile. "I missed you." Pickett squeaks in reply.

"And I missed you, too, Newt. Please don't endanger yourself like that again," you sob.

"I'll try not to," he says, making you laugh. "I missed you too..."