See You Tomorrow

"Mike stop" Will gasped, hardly able to breathe under the attack of tickles.

"Make me, Byers" Mike said, continuing to poke at the boy's ribs. Mike loved seeing Will laugh, it was an occasional thing that he cherished every bit of.

"Y-you're th-the worst best fr-friend ever" Will said between laughs. He honestly loved being close to Mike because admittedly he had the biggest crush ever on the boy. But at this point, he was suffocating Will.

"M-Mike I can't breathe" He yelped trying to get the older boy off of him. Will struggled, but Mike stayed there, laughing with Will.

"Dude, you're gonna suffocate the kid. You don't have to preform CPR to kiss him" Dustin said, jogging down the stairs. Both boys jumped, startled by the door flying open and the loud voice of their friend. Once Mike had realised what Dustin said he began to blush and Will noticed this. Will thought to himself he has a point, why don't you just kiss me already?

"W-what did you just say?" Mike said looking to the boy next to him on the couch. Will became confused, he hadn't said anything. Damnit!

"I was just joking Will" Dustin said nervously. Will realised he was thinking out loud and what he thought he thought, he had said.

"I didn't say anything, just drop it" Will said sternly, jumping off of the couch and walking toward the table. They all waited for Lucas to show up and when they did, the campaign began.

-

"The roll, it was a seven. The demogorgon, it got me" Will said, looking up at Mike. He pushed off the pavement with his bike but was stopped when Mike grabbed his arm. Before Will could process, lips were on his. It was short and soft, but both boys knew it meant something. When they pulled away Mike spoke.

"I don't know. Why didn't I kiss you already?" Both of their blushes were faint under the dim light of the garage and Will silently nodded unknowing of a response.

"Well, see you tomorrow" He said, finally pushing off of his bike and riding down the street, into the dark. Mike hoped he would make it home safely.