Every Breath You Take

"Michael, what do you and Will want for lunch" Mike's mom yelled from upstairs. Neither of them heard or payed attention to what she had said. They were too busy jamming to Will's mixtape and jumping around the basement.

Every Breath You Take was currently playing. It wasn't entirely upbeat but they still blurted out the lyrics and danced wildly to it. This was a common occurrence whenever the two would hang out, especially when Jonathan made Will a new mixtape.

"OH CANT YOU SEE YOU BELONG TO ME" They both yelled when the first chorus came up, laughing as they bounced through the room. "HOW MY POOR HEART ACHES WITH EVERY STEP YOU TAKE" they continued the lyrics, annoying everyone in the house but enjoying themselves.

Without either of them realising it, the basement door opened. "Michael Wheeler" Nancy shouted over the noise. Both boys looked up the stairs to see Mike's sister standing there with an annoyed look on her face. Will walked over to the stereo and paused the music.

"What Nancy" Mike said in an irritated tone. Why'd she have to stop the fun he thought.

"Mom wants to know what you and Will want for lunch" she said plainly. Both boys looked at each other with knowing glances and at the same time said "pizza".

Nancy rolled her eyes and closed the door. Once she left the doorway, both boys burst into fits of laughter for no known reason. The laughter continued as Mike turned the music back on, and they continued to dance ridiculously to the tune.