Naughty little Cyclone

-"Wait! What are you doing?! Cyclone!"

-"Shh... Be quite will you!"

Fang was been kidnapped by Cyclone and Cyclone took him to a cave that have at Pulau Rintis.Fang's hands and arms been tied up with chains.Cyclone was holding a bat and making scary face.

Fang:Let me go! What the heck is happen to you? Are you lose your mind?!

Cyclone:*shove the bat at Fang's face*No I'm not losing my mind yet! Beside I wanna make you my toy*laugh like a bad guy*

Fang:*gulp*(please brother or someone save me from this guy)

Cyclone was about to hit Fang but suddenly he been chain up.Fang look up and saw his brother and Earthquake behind him.Earthquake open the chain and hug Fang.Kaizo took the bat from Cyclone and walk up to them.

Kaizo:Are you okay Pang?

Fang:I'm fine just my waist hurt that's all.

Kaizo:*let go of Cyclone*

Earthquake:*pull away...*gets up...*pull Fang up on his feet...

Fang:*walk up to Cyclone*Cy?

Cyclone:*crossed armed* What do you want?

Fang:Stubborn like girl*kiss her forehead*

Cyclone:*shock...*face red...

Kaizo:Let's go home Pang!

Fang follow his brother home while Cyclone and Earthquake when to their home but before that they went to the cafe.

Cyclone:Quake! I'm jealous of you!

Earthquake:Huh? Why?

Cyclone:Fang gave you a kiss and a blue ribbon. I'm really jealous!

Earthquake:But he gave you a kiss.

Cyclone:I want a present

Fang:Here...

Cyclone look up and saw Fang holding an orange hairpin.Cyclone blush and took it.He sit beside Earthquake.

Earthquake:I thought you with Kaizo

Fang:He said that Cyclone maybe jealous so I searching for you and on the way here I stop to a shop and buy a hairpin for her.

Cyclone:Thank you Fang.I really love you!

Fang:*smile*

Earthquake:*look out...*saw Kaizo...

Kaizo:*gave a death glare...*trail a thumb across his neck...*Go away....

Earthquake:*gulp...*look at them... Fang I think you should go home.Is getting late or else your umm...Brother looking for you

Fang:Okay Quake.*kiss her cheek...*took his things...*went out...

Earthquake:*extreme blush* Baka! BAKA FAAANG!!

Cyclone:Hey,hey! Take it easy! Just a kiss.

At home,when Fang open the door,he saw Kaizo in his angry mode.Kaizo pull Fang by the collar and throw him to his bed.Fang land on his stomach.When Fang wanna get up,Kaizo laid on Fang on his stomach.

Fang:Brother! Get up! Your so heavy!!

Kaizo:*hug his brother by the shoulders*

Fang:Brother,are you okay?

Kaizo:I'm just fine Pang just...

Fang:What?

Kaizo:Nothing*buried his head at Fang's back*

Fang:*blush...*could feel his warm breath...Brother can you please get up?

Kaizo:*didn't care*

Fang:*extreme blush...*buried his face in his pillow

Kaizo:*snore softly*

Fang:*look at his brother...Your asleep?Hmm...Its okay...Brother*fast asleep*

Ouh gosh! Is Kaizo in love with him to? What will happen to Kaizo and the Elemental boboiboy. Will it gonna have a war between them to took Fang away? Find out~!😊😉

Please leave votes and comments for my story!

Love you~!