Fang,Ice & Blaze

Fang heard that Ice have a cool so he wants to visit him at his house.Kaizo was out on a mission..Again...So Fang is free for now.When he reach Boboiboy's house,Fang saw Cyclone,Thunderstorm and Earthquake were practicing with their power.

Fang:Hey guys!

Thunderstorm:Hey Fang. Cane to visit Ice?

Fang:*nodded*So how's the practicing?

Earthquake:Good but Cyclone always play around.

Cyclone:Sorry Quake.

Fang:Okay see you guys later*went into the house*

Fang walk upstairs to Ice and Blaze room.He open the door and saw Blaze and Ice sleeping together.They both hugging each other.Fang blush and took out his phone.He snap their picture.

Fang:*look at the photo* Kawaii~

Blaze:*wakes up...*hold Fang's wrist...Fang~

Fang:*shock*B-Blaze! Sorry waking you up.

Blaze:Delete that picture

Fang:No,I want to safe it

Blaze:Delete now!*yandere mode active*

Fang:No I don't want to!

Blaze:You really making me angry.*pull Fang...*laid down...

Fang:*laid between Blaze and Ice...*blush...

Ice:*suddenly wake up...*hug Fang...

Fang:I-Ice!

Ice:So warm...

Blaze:*took Fang's phone...*look some photos in the gallery...There's a lot of Thunderstorm's photo in here.

Fang:Stop looking at it!!

Ice:Shh...If you want your phone safe you should be quite or else Thunderstorm will strike your phone

Fang:*gulp...*nodded...

Blaze:*shock...*blush...Hee! *show a photo of her and Ice were wearing their clothes...

I,F:*shock...*blush harder...

Blaze:Fang where did you get this photo?

Fang:I-I umm...S-Solar gave me.

Ice:And why you didn't delete it?!

Fang:Umm...*scratch his cheek*because you look...cute

Ice:Cute?

Blaze:hmmm...

Fang:Ye-Yeah! You guys are cute.

Blaze:Ice...

Ice:Blaze...

They both get up and face to face with Fang.Fang want to run away but the twins stop him.Blaze and Ice unzip their clothes making Fang face turn red.

Blaze:*took off Fang's spectacles...*put on the table that was beside the bed...You look so handsome when you didn't wear your spectacles

Ice:Yes he is

Fang:*close his eyes with his hands*

Blaze:*pull one hand from Fang's eyes*Aww...Your blushing.Cute

Fang:What are you guys want to do?!

Ice:Shh...Just shut up Fang.

Blaze gave a kiss on Fang's cheek while Ice laid down and hug at him.Fang moan.Ice then put Fang's arm to her body making Fang struggle more.

Earthquake:*from outside the room*Ice,Blaze time for dinner.*open the door...*shock...

Fang:*look up...*saw Earthquake,Thunderstorm,Cyclone,Solar and Thorn...G-Guys!! Its not like you think it is

Blaze and Ice get up and Fang get off the bed.Suddenly he fall down.He want to get up but Ice sat on top of him."What are you guys doing to him?"ask Earthquake."We just wanna play with him.Don't worry we don't do anything to this poor guy"Said Blaze.

Thunderstorm:So in that case...I wanna join to.

C,S,T:Us to!

Fang:Heee! Are you crazy? Let me go! Kaizo will looking for me!

Earthquake:*lick her bottom lips*Who cares?

Fang:Quake! You to?! Somebody ple-

Ice tie a cloth on Fang's mouth.Blaze gave a kiss on his cheek."So who want to go first?"Ask Earthquake."Can we go first?"ask Thorn and Solar.Earthquake nodded.Blaze and Ice walk away making Fang tried to run away but Thorn tied him with his vine.Solar pull off the cloth from Fang's mouth and kiss his lips.Thorn bite his cheek making Fang struggle more.

Fang finally free.He jump out from the window.He ran using he's powers to his house.When he reach the house,he saw someone at the door.

Fang:Hey Kaidou!

Author:Oh hey Fang!

Fang:Why are you here?

Author:I came here to see Captain Kaizo but he didn't answer

Fang:Eh? I don't know where he been.*open the door...*saw Shadow and Kaizi sleep on the sofa...Shadow?

Shadow:*wake up...*walk to Fang...

Fang:Where's Kaizo?

Shadow:Meow~

Fang:They don't know

Author:Its okay Fang. Maybe your brother have a mission.

Fang:Hmm...If he have a mission he will tell me.

Kaizo:Tell what?

A,F:Kaizo!

-To be continued-