Arigatou Blaze

Fang's POV

I jerk awake when I smell something good at the kitchen.I quickly get a bath and wear new clothes.I went downstairs and went to the kitchen.I shock when I saw Blaze was just took out a tray of carrot donut from the oven. My brother is out.He said he want some time to calm himself.Blaze shock and put the tray down on the dinning table.

End POV...

Blaze:F-Fang! Sorry for waking you up!

Fang:Its okay*walk up to Blaze...*took a donut and eat...It tasty! You do it all by yourself

Blaze:*blush...*nodded...Quake don't gave me cook at home so I ask the permission from Kaizo to cook here.

Fang:Ooo... Blaze

Blaze:Yes?

Fang:Arigatou

Blaze:*smile*Eat more Fang

Fang:*sat on the chair...*eat happily...

Blaze:*sat beside him*Fang can I ask you something?

Fang:Sure

Blaze:*touch the bitting mark on his neck*

Fang:*hiss*

Blaze:Sorry but what happen to you?

Fang:Thunderstorm bit me Blaze.

Blaze:Poor you.

Fang:Its okay Blaze.

Blaze:But she do that to you! I must be worry

Fang:Its okay Blaze.Blaze I have something for you.

Blaze:What is it?!

Fang took out a purple glove from his pocket.It just the same like Blaze always wearing.Blaze took it.He took of the red glove from her right hand and wear the purple one.

Fang:You like it?

Blaze:Yes...Thanks Fang.I really love you.

Fang:*smile*There's something else that I want to give you.Quake and Cyclone already had it.

Blaze:What?

Fang get close to Blaze making Blaze face light up."Fa-Fang..."."Shh...Be quite"said Fang.He nuzzle at her neck.Blaze hold his shoulder.Fang smile and quickly gave a bite at her neck.Blaze groan and push him away."Ouch! For what!"."Your mine Blaze!"said Fang.Blaze get up and ran out from the house.Fang laugh and continued eating his favourite donut.

At Boboiboy's house,Blaze call Earthquake and Cyclone to see her at the backyard.She show the bitting mark on her neck making them shock.

Cyclone:He already bit you?

Blaze:Yes and he gave me a purple glove.He said he's mine to me.

Earthquake:Us to.He bit me when we both training at his house

Cyclone:And I'm been bitten when I accidentally fall asleep at his house.

Blaze:He gave me it when I just make him some carrot donut.Jeez it really hurt.

Earthquake:But you have to hide it or else you been kill by the four others

Blaze:Okay Quake.

Cyclone:Awesome!!