Love:QuakeFang

Fang's POV

Jeez! Now I'm a girl now so I can't do like boys anymore.Sigh... But it also for my safety. Kaizo is right. I shouldn't be mad at him.Suddenly the door open.It was Kaizo."Pang,there's someone who want to see you".I get up. I walk up to my brother. Then I saw Earthquake behind him. Kaizo let him in and close the door. I sat back down on th bed and suddenly Quake pin me down.

End POV...

Fang blush when Earthquake did that. She tried to struggle free but Earthquake won't let it."Let me go! Quake!" Yell Fang. Quake peak on the lips making Fang stop struggling and blush more.

Earthquake:You're so cute Fang~*smirk*

Fang:Don't..Don't please let me go! Kaizo! Help me-Ehmp*stop by Quake who was kissing her*

Earthquake:*pull away...*lick her ear

Fang:Ergh! Ah!*close her mouth shut*

Earthquake:Aww~*smirk* Why you won't let your voice out

Fang:Stop! Please!

Earthquake kiss Fang deeply. After 20 minutes he let go and lick her neck.Fang moan. Earthquake bite her neck and gave kiss marks on it. After 30 minutes,Fang passed out. Earthquake gave a kiss on her forehead and walk out of the room. Then he bump with Kaizo at the stairs.

Kaizo:How's Pang?

Earthquake:She's asleep. Don't worry she will be okay

Kaizo:Okay*walk to Fang's room*

Earthquake:*ran out of the house*

Kaizo:QUAAAKEEE!

Earthquake:Mission accomplished!*ran to his house*

At Boboiboy's house~

Earthquake was laying on his bed beside Cyclone and Thunderstorm. Cyclone was sleeping with his head on Earthquake's chest while Thunderstorm sleeping with he's head on Earthquake's shoulder.Earthquake pat Cyclone hip so he sleep soundly.Earthquake think of something."Your lips is so sweet and also your taste Fang"

At Fang's house~

Kaizo was shock when saw Fang's neck cover with kiss marks. Kaizo felt that she's not safe to be alone in her room so he brought Fang to he's room. Kaizo put Fang on the bed. He laid down beside her.He slid her arm under Fang's head and hug her. He kiss her cheek and suddenly Fang awake.

Fang:*look at Kaizo* Brother

Kaizo:What just happen to you?

Fang:N-nothing

Kaizo:You try to trick me? But you can't cause I know Quake do this to you

Fang:Ye-yes..But I'm okay

Kaizo:No! You have to stay with me

Fang:But Kaizo

Kaizo:No means no! Pang!

Fang:Fine...

Kaizo:Its your safety