Love:BlazeFang

Blaze look at the glove that Fang gave him when he turn into a girl. He really love that glove. He walk out from the house and tried to find Fang. Then he saw Fang with Cyclone and Thunderstorm. They were training.

Thunderstorm:Hey,hey take it easy or else your little skirt of yours fell off

Fang:No its not!

Cyclone:Haha! Scared?

Fang:No I'm not!

Cyclone:Heh! Really?

Cyclone make a little wind making Fang's skirt lift up. Fang quickly sat down on the ground."Baka Cy!!" Yell Fang. Cyclone laugh. Blaze walk up at Fang and pull her up. He bring him to his room. Fang just sat down on the floor. Blaze sat in front of him. He look at Fang from down to up.

Fang:*blush*Wha-What are you looking at?

Blaze:*caress Fang's cheek*Your so cute Fang. I wish your my sister

Fang:Wha-What? I don't want to.

Blaze:*Pull her into his chest*

Fang:Bh-Blaze?

Blaze:Your sweet than I thought Fang-nyan.

Fang:Huh?*push Blaze away* What do you mean?

Blaze:*caress her cheek* Heh! You didn't understand me.

Blaze bite Fang's neck making Fang yell in pain. Fang push Blaze away. She ran out of the room and bump into someone. She look up and it was Earthquake. Earthquake pat Fang's shoulder."Ouh dear! Your neck is bleeding"."Its okay Quake. I want to go home now" Fang ran out of the house. Kaizo suddenly saw Fang running and crying to his house. He use his powers to teleport to Fang. He quickly hug Fang.

Fang:I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared!!

Kaizo:Hush my little sister.

Fang:*shock...*look up...Brother.

Kaizo:Let's go to the park.*teleport to the park...*sat down under a Sakura tree...Fang,come here

Fang:*sat down beside Kaizo*I'm scared of Boboiboy. They keep bitting me and scared me.

Kaizo:*pull Fang into his lap...*hug him...Pang sweet heart. You want me to talk with them?

Fang:I don't know brother. I'm scared.

Kaizo:*saw her neck bleeding...*lick her blood away...

Fang:*blush*What are you doing?!

Kaizo:Who do this to you Fang?

Fang:Blaze did it. They always bite me until I'm bleeding. I don't want to tell you about it because I'm scared you would hurt my bestfriend.

Kaizo:*sniff Fang's neck*But they hurt my little sister.

Fang:Urh! Brother...Your,your breath is so hot. I don't care! I don't want Boboiboy hurt

Kaizo:*Turn Fang's body around*You always like this Pang.*nuzzle at Fang's neck*

Fang:Bh-Bh-Brother...*hug him...*blush deeply...Stop nuzzling at me.

Kaizo:Your tasty but I don't want to hurt you like Boboiboy.

Fang:Brother! Don't say that! I'm your-uh I mean I'm your sister.

Kaizo:Pang,Pang. *kiss Fang's forehead*

Fang:*laid on Kaizo's body...*hug him...I love you brother

Kaizo:Love you to.