03

03| I am Baby's anger

As I neared my house I smelt...burning.

Shit. That's sneaky bastard. I ran into the marron colored house hearing my padding footsteps smack against the cold concrete ground.

The run to my house seemed to take days until I finally made it to the living room to see if anything was out of the norm. Everything seemed okay aside from the burning smell I could locate. The smell got harsher and harsher. The only thing I could think about though was Martha's stuff. If everything in this house were to blow up, I'd take losing the house over losing my treasures of her. Her room held ever thing that we held dear.

It held our toys, our pictures, even the comics we would read after she found out about my powers. It was our in joke. I remember as a child I was obsessed with a few of them, although all of those memories were suppressed due to the pain that cane with them that I chose not to feel.

I dashed up the carpeted stairs until I was in front of Martha's door. I was so anger at this Loki broke, who was he to make me scared to live in my own home. He was probably the reason behind everyone I loved being dead. I hated him for it. Lucky for myself, I am somewhat a quick witted and nimble person. But since I am in no way humble or nice I could just plainly call myself a genius but it would be rude to me, it comes with the powers I presume.

At the pace that the toxicity was increasing by since I walked in and the flammable nitrogen in the air, I made the accurate prediction this house had only three minutes until it went kaboom. The tears, as always couldn't fall as I levitated my belongings into my duffle bags and took a second to look around. As I was about to walk back towards Martha's room to collect her belongings I felt scared to enter. I knew that now wasn't the time to be a coward but her room could tear me apart.

I heard a sigh and I snapped my head to the side.

"Ah, I just couldn't stay away." An english voice teased deplorably.

"Get out of my house bub."

"You took too long to get out, I couldn't help myself, I see an opportunity to cause mayhem and chaos, I ....just can't stop myself." He neared close to me and pulled out a match.

"No!" I ran towards him to of course fall for his teleportation trick.

"Such a inane, doltish mortal-"

"You're a pompous asshole who needs to get the fuck out of my life."

"First, I must cut all ties." He lit the match and I stared in terror with wide eyes. No! There was a supererogatory amount of flammability in the air, that match would blow up the house in a millisecond.

"Ta-ta." And he dropped the match on the floor.

The fire engulfed the corridor and without a moments of question I dynamism to contain the eruption as my other hand collected all of Martha's belongs and out them into bags. My strength and ability to hold the massive explosion just on the tip of my fingers was becoming belittled.

I ran out of the house but realized that I couldn't just let the fire go, it would blow up my neighbors house just a few feet away from my house. So for the greater good I did something that I didn't know I could do. All the animosity and gall I felt for that tyrant Loki was eating at me which I syphoned from to absorb that potential disaster to live inside of me. I was at that point the exactly definition of a ticking time bomb.