10

10| I am Baby's expertise at reverse physiology.

I walked out to see where Steve went to no avail.

If I wanted to, I could but he was irrationally avoiding the group for the past two days.

I saw him earlier and although he was beyond pissed that I knew that Tony bugged the computers but didn't say anything, I could only focus on how beautiful he looked whilst angry.

He kept making large are movements to prove how mad was was but all I could analyze was his sun kissed skin and his long lean fingers.

"Are you even listening to me Baby?" He asked.

"Yeah Steve, I don't see what the big deal is."

"You don't see what the big deal is? I know you do, you're a million times smarter than me, certainly you see what the problem is with Tony hijacking SHEILD."

I placed my hand in his. "I'm not a good person Steve. I am not part of Fury's team, I'm on mine. I understand that you're a soilder but that's not me. If Tonys findings help my end goal, then I will back him. I'm sorry if you can't understand that."

Steve nodded stepping back. "I don't, I wish I did, but I just don't."

****

I met Thor and he wasn't as I learn from myths. Sure he was arrogant but as I watched him fall into a love trance over the picture of Dr. Jane Foster, it was clear that he was no where near self inclined as he was made out.

He sort of reminded me of Achilles.

"Hay Queen!" I called out it him.

"My name is Thor, I don't know why you keep calling me Queen." He said walking towards me to sit on the couch.

"Why so glum?"

"I am not glu-" I pinched his Adams apple to silence him. "Ow! My stars! What was that for?" He rubbed his neck in pain.

"Don't lie to me."

"You earthling people are so violent."

I scoffed, "Seriously? I'm violent."

"You pinched me." He whined.

"Your brother killed my parents and my best friend, shit happens."

"Shit? What is the significance of this word?"

I giggled, he was clueless.

"You have an endearing laugh."

"Thanks Thunder Thighs, why are you in distress?"

"I-its Jane, she my, well-"

"Your lover?" I quirked a brow.

"No, she's more, so much more."

"Girlfriend?"

He blushed. "Yes, she is my girlfriend, Loki didn't go after Selvig for anyway reason, he is very close to her."

I knew this.