11

Meanwhile, Thor having left the Hulk, ran into the Detention center walked in to see Loki standing out side his cage.

"No!" He ran straight towards him only to run into thin air and fall inside the cage. Before he could run out the cage the doors shut.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?"

Thor tried uselessly to use his hammer to break the glass cell

"The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?" Loki was about to open the hole in the middle of the glass cell, but suddenly Coulson suddenly appears.

"Ah, Agent-"

"Surrender Loki or else." In his hands was the prototype Steve found earlier in his firm grasp aiming at Loki.  "Move away, please."

Loki moved away from the switch.

"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent The Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?" Just as he was about to use the weapon suddenly Loki stabbed Coulson from behind with not a lick of remorse.

"Nooo!" Thor cried. Loki hit the button and opened the hole in the cell and Thor sucked in a sharp breath before he was dropped 30,000 feet out of the ship trapped in the glass cage, he struggled to get his hammer in his hand due to the quickness of his falling. He finally got it in his grasp and tried with all his might to break free through the glass and leap free.

After Loki dropped Thor to his presumed death, Loki attempted to walk out but Coulsons voice was heard.

"You're gonna lose."

"Am I?"

"It's in your nature."

"You're heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky. Where is my disadvantage?"

"You lack conviction." Coulsons voice was calm which began to upset Loki.

"I don't think I... " Loki began hotly and Coulsons felt his heart stopping so he, without hesitation shot Loki straight in his chest sending him flying across the room.

"So that's what it does."

Stark was still trying to get the engine to start up.

"Cap, need a lever."

Steve, who had been fighting with Loki's soldiers was now hanging from the edge of the ship hanging on to a wire. He looked inside the window from the view he was hanging from and saw Lokis soldiers and Baby in the scariest death match and was surprised to see neither was holding back. When he saw a group of army fling her across the room he felt a sudden boost of motive.

"I need a minute here!"

"Lever! Now!" Steve dragged himself back on the ship but Loki's soldiers started shooting at him, Stark then got dragged out of the engine just as Steve managed to pull the red lever.

Loki escaped the ship via a jet, just as Fury found Coulson gravely wounded.

"I'm sorry, boss. They got rabbited."

"Just stay awake. Eyes on me."

"No, I'm clockin' out here." Blood slowly leaked from his blue lips.

"Not an option." Fury felt a stabbing pain in his heart.

"It's okay, boss. This was never gonna work if they didn't have something to..." Coulson took his last breath before he could finish the sentence.

Just as Baby was about to fight off the  last of the soldiers in her range she was caught by surprise when she felt an opening form in her stomach , she looked back to see  a tall man with a scared expression.