CHAPTER ONE

ALLY POV

"WHERE'S MY OTHER SHOE?!?"

"I CAN'T FIND MY HAIRBRUSH"

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING"

The girls and I were finally granted the wish of a private vacation by management. We love our fans but it can get overwhelming at times so management let us have a private vacation on a private island. They even let us take our best friend, who we wish was more, with us. She even knows about us being werewolves and having an extra part below our waists. Though she doesn't know about her being our mate.

After a half hour we got everything under control and were on our way to the airport. They said Spencer would meet us at the house. Gosh I can't wait to see her and her gorgeous face again.

We got on the plane and before we knew it we were already past baggage claim and on our way to the house. We walked in to hear nothing but absolute silence, which is odd since Spencer is anything but that. We put our bags down by the door and walked into the den room to see Spencer laying on her stomach on the couch snuggling a stuffed animal to her chest.

 We put our bags down by the door and walked into the den room to see Spencer laying on her stomach on the couch snuggling a stuffed animal to her chest

Awwww, she's such a cutie. The girls and I have always thought she was cute and to be completely honest, had a crush on her., even before we knew she was our mate. We've always wanted her as our girlfriend or baby, or even both. Yes, baby. The girls and I are very motherly and always get at each other's throats because we tried to baby each other. We've wanted this for a while but never had the chance for it.

"You know, we can turn her into our baby now if we really wanted to" Dinah mumbled quietly.

"Dinah! That's not right" I whisper yelled while slapping her arm.

"What?!? Just think, there's 5 of us, 1 of her, and no one around us for miles to help her if she does escape. And don't tell me you don't want her cause I know for a fact we all do" Dinah spoke while rubbing her arm and slightly glaring.

I looked away knowing she had a point and already made up her mind, and once she makes up her mind, there's no going back. I hadn't realized Lauren slipped out of the room until she came back with some supplies to make Spencer our baby. I can't believe we're doing this. Dinah sent Camila and Normani out to get stuff for her room while we dressed her.

Lauren and I carefully flipped her onto her back and undressed her. Lauren helped me put the diaper on her by holding her hips up and pulling her legs apart for me. It was no surprise when we took her shirt off and she had no bra on, seeing as she never seemed to develop in that area and looked like she had a guy's chest. Lauren slipped the onesie on her and put a pacifier in her mouth.

   An hour and a half later, Normani and Camila came back with moving guys to get her room in place

   An hour and a half later, Normani and Camila came back with moving guys to get her room in place. We went up with them to tell them how to paint it and where to put things.

   Normani left and came back with Spencer then put her in her crib with her stuffed animals and covered her with a blanket

   Normani left and came back with Spencer then put her in her crib with her stuffed animals and covered her with a blanket. Camila left a baby monitor next to her crib then took the other one with her. The girls and I kissed her forehead and took a picture of her then left. Now we just have to pray that it won't be too bad when she wakes up.

   A half hour later we hear shuffling and groaning from the baby monitor on the table and rush upstairs into Spencer's nursery. She looks around confused for a bit then saw us and tilted her head.

   "What am I doing in here and why am I dressed like this?" She asked us.

   "Awww, did you have a nice nap baby? Let's get you downstairs for your bottle then we'll go over rules baby girl" Lauren picked her up and spoke in a baby voice.

   I think she caught on seeing as she started struggling and screaming at us all.

   "LET ME GO! THIS ISN'T OK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME!?" She screamed while thrashing against Lauren some more.

   We made it to the den room where Camila was waiting for us with a bottle and piece of paper. She handed me the bottle then cleared her throat. I guess I'm giving her the bottle.

   "We'll go over rules and punishments first, then we'll feed you" Camila said while placing her in her lap.

   "So, Rules
   1.You only call us mommy or some other variation of the name
   2. You listen to what we say or else you will be punished
   3. You eat what we give you and you must let us feed you
   4. You need to have a bottle or sippy cup, no exceptions
   5. You give us pleasure whenever and wherever we want
6. You must speak in baby talk only
7. Always use your manners
8. No walking, only crawling or letting us carry you
   Now, punishments, since we are werewolves, we have 7x's the libido of a human meaning most of your punishments, if not all, will be sexual.
   1. Failure to behave will result in you having to please us in any way we want. Things like blowjobs or something along those lines
   2. Failure to accept your bottle will result in us breastfeeding you
   Understand baby?" Camila asked sweetly while stroking her hair whereas Spencer looked terrified.

   Spencer nodded quickly before Camila handed her over to me for her bottle. As much as I didn't want to go along with this, I couldn't help but think of all the things we could do to her and all the fantasies we can fill.

I put the bottle to her lips but she wouldn't open her mouth. Lauren sat next to me without her shirt and started reaching for her bra. She went from confused to terrified in two seconds flat. She quickly opened her mouth and let me put the bottle in. Lauren put her shirt back on with a smirk and kissed her forehead. Spencer let the milk flow into her mouth but still let a few tears slip down her rosy cheeks.

   "Awww, baby, don't cry. We're doing this because we love you and want to show how much we love you" Dinah said while stroking some blonde curls out of her face.

   What she said only seemed to make her cry more as she started shaking in my arms and started struggling to breathe. I took the bottle out of her mouth before she could choke on the milk and sat her up and rubbed her back as an attempt to calm her down.

   Lauren took her from my arms and rocked her in her lap until her sobbing stopped and her breathing evened out. I feel so bad, our poor baby cried herself to sleep because of us.

   "Maybe this was a bad idea" I said looking at Spencer's tear-streaked cheeks.

   "She just needs to get used to it. Then she'll be calmer and let us do what we want" Normani said while holding Spencer's hand. I hope so, this has been my dream since I realized all my feelings for her.