CHAPTER TWO

(A/N: I forgot to mention Spencer has an Irish accent)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

SPENCER POV

   I woke up the next morning and rolled over only to hit something hard. I groaned and opened my eyes to see bars keeping me in. Oh yeah, I forgot they tried to turn me into a baby. I growled at the thought and stood up, ready to climb over the bars and put on a bathing suit to get a surf in. I braced my arms on the horizontal bar going from both ends of the crib and was about to hoist myself over when the door opened to reveal Camila staring at me with a raised eyebrow and a challenging look. Almost as if she was daring me to try to escape.

     Challenge Accepted.

   I looked her right in the eye before pushing myself up so I was sitting with one leg over the bar. She narrowed her eyes into a squinty glare and took a step closer as I raised my other leg.

   "Don't you dare" she growled

   I held eye contact as I lifted my other leg higher. What felt like a blink of an eye, she was in front of me and pulling me into her arms to rest on her hip. I immediately started squirming and trying to push myself out of her hold. She tightened her hold on me and carried me down on her hip to the kitchen where the rest of the girls were.

"Guess who I found trying to get out of her crib without her mommy" Camila asked rhetorically while struggling to get me into the high chair set at the table.

"Baby, you know you can't get out of your crib on your own. That's how babies get hurt. Now let Camila put you in the chair or we'll have to punish you and you remember what the punishments are and I don't think you want that" Normani spoke sternly yet softly

I glared at all of them with a clenched jaw and let her put me the chair then crossed my arms over my chest. Dinah came over with some food cut up into little pieces and sat in front of me with it. She speared a piece of eggs with her fork and held it in front of me. I went to grab the fork but she pulled it away before I could even touch it.

   "Babies can't feed themselves sweetie. They let their mommies do it" Dinah said

   "But I'm not a baby" I groaned loudly. Honestly, what have I done to be put in this situation.

"Yes, you are, now open up so momma can feed you. Or do you want to be breastfed?" She asked sternly with a raised eyebrow.

I have never seen her this serious about anything in my life before, why is she so serious about this. Although she does look really pretty right now. Shit, what am I thinking, she's forcing me to be a baby along with the other girls.

Nonetheless, I opened my mouth to let her feed me the cut up food. I'd rather have that than sucking on my best friend's nipple for breakfast. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

After Dinah finish feeding me, she handed me off to Lauren who had already finished her breakfast. She put me on her hip and took me back upstairs to my room while cooing at me. She put me in a onesie and put a pacifier in my mouth then picked me up. I was about to spit it out when Lauren stopped me.

   "Spit it out and I'll punish you" she glared at me

I huffed but kept it anyway. I don't care how pretty they are, I don't need their dicks up my arse right now. I'm not even legal yet, I'm 16. I doubt that'll stop them though honestly.

Lauren smirked then carried me downstairs again.

"Awww, you're such a cutie... and why does she have that pacifier? It's not appropriate for a baby" Ally cooed and pinched my cheeks then glared at Lauren while switching out the pacifier. Lauren laughed and shrugged before readjusting me on her hip. Ally then read the onesie Lauren put me in and gave me a mischievous glance with a grin.

"Does mommy's baby girl want kissies?" She cooed in a baby voice.

She started peppering kisses on my face while getting closer to my lips. Lauren joined in as well while I squirmed to get away. I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes and tried not to let them fall. I hate not being able to do anything about this, I hate feeling trapped.

My efforts were proven useless as the first few tears fell followed by many more. At that point Lauren and Ally had noticed the tears and were trying to soothe me and stop the tears, which only made it worse. I don't want to be a baby, can't they understand. I want to be sitting on the sand or getting a taste of those perfect waves outside. Instead, I'm stuck inside being treated like a baby.

What started out as silent tears had turned into sobbing to the point where I was coughing, hyperventilating, and dry-heaving from lack of air. I can tell the two girls were getting flustered and had no clue what to do. I get why too. I'm not an emotional person at all, this is the first or second time they've seen me cry since knowing me which is about 7 years now. My sobbing must have caught the attention of the other girls as they all came in wearing almost identical worried expressions.

   "What happened? Why is she crying" Dinah panicked

   "I don't know, we were just tickling her and giving her kissies and playing around with her then she just started crying" Ally responded on the verge of tears herself.

   Dinah took me from Ally's arms and started bouncing me while hushing me.

   "Shhh, baby girl, shhh. Mama's gotcha. Calm down baby"

   Eventually after 20 minutes, I stopped crying because I physically couldn't anymore. Mani came in with some water and held it for me as I drank it.

   "Why did you start crying babe?" Camila asked while stroking my hair.

   "Why are you doing this to me? What happened to the old us? The us where we could go and hang out and do dumb stuff together like best friends. I don't like being a baby. I don't understand what happened or what changed" I let out through my sore throat, hiccups, and sniffles.

   "Oh baby, nothing changed. I'm sorry we didn't take any of your feelings into consideration. We've always wanted you as our baby, even before we found out you were our mate. You're so small and innocent and we just wanted to protect you from everything. When werewolves find their mate, they immediately take on roles. Ones like dom/sub or Parent/baby  or along those lines. We let our wolves take control too fast and didn't give you any time to adjust. We're sorry baby, I hope you can forgive us and keep being our baby" Normani spoke sympathetically while cuddling me into her chest and nuzzling her nose in my hair.

   That is a lot of information to take in. Not only am their mate but I have to be either a baby or submissive. I guess a baby isn't as bad as a sub, though that is just my opinion. I don't know what it is but something about the concept of BDSM scares me, maybe it's giving someone total control over you and trusting them not to abuse that power.

   I blink up at them through tears eyes and see Ally and Camila had let a few of their own tears slip.

   "Why're you crying?" I asked softly. No matter how much I want to sometimes, I could never hate them or be mad at them for long. They've always been their for me.

   "You're not gonna want us to be your girlfriends or want to be our baby anymore" Ally said softly, letting more tears slip down her cheeks.

   "Please, just give us one more chance,please" Camila begged

   "Please, aren't you the one who always says to try new things and never say no without trying it first" Lauren joined in desperately.

   She has a point and saying no would be hypocritical. I know they'd never hurt me either.

   "One more chance, but please take it slow" I said and watched their faces light up. I don't think I'd ever seen them this happy before. Camila squealed in delight and grabbed me into a hug with the rest of the girls.

   "I promise you won't regret this" one whispered into my ear and stroked my hair "I promise"