CHAPTER SEVEN

ALLY POV

As soon as the alarm went off the next morning, I bolted to turn it off to keep Spencer asleep. I got dressed and ready then carefully changed Spencer's diaper so she wouldn't wake up. I made a quick cup of coffee for myself then got the kittens into the carrying cage. After that, I woke up Spencer for breakfast since I already took care of everything else. Since there was no high chair, I had to feed her on my lap which was a lot more difficult with my extra appendage and the fact that she doesn't stop squirming.

After I finally managed to get her to finish her breakfast, I left her on the floor in her room while I took care of myself. Luckily I finished just in time because the cab driver to the airport pulled up right after I came out. I helped the cabbie load up the trunk with our bags and then grabbed Spencer and putting her on my lap for the ride there. Hopefully I won't end up the same way I did at breakfast.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to the airport and were making our way to our gate. Since it was so early, the airport was actually pretty empty which I was thankful for. The emptier it is the faster I can do everything I need to before the flight. After all our bags were checked, I sat in a chair at the gate while Spencer slowly fell asleep in my lap. I rubbed her back and patted her bottom to get her to sleep faster.

I looked down at her as I felt her breathes even out against my chest. I don't understand how I got so lucky as to have such a perfect girl in my life, and to have her as my mate and baby girl is one of the best things that could've happened to me. As the time went by, my mind wandered to what the girls' reactions would be to what I have to tell them.

   A few years ago my mom needed back surgery, the only problem was my family didn't have enough to go through with it and I hated myself for it. I hated seeing my mom in so much pain. I ended up telling some of my closest friends at the time about it and they said they would help me but under one condition. I was so desperate at that point I would just about do anything to help my mom. They said that they would help pay for my mom's surgeries if they could share the girls and I's mate and baby. Since I figured that we would never find our mate with how long it's been already, I agreed and let the witch do the spell to bind them to our mate as well.

Looking back now, it probably wasn't the best decision I could've made but I was desperate and wasn't thinking straight. Hopefully the girls will understand. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the announcement that our plane was boarding. I carefully stood up with Spencer in my arms and grabbed the carry on. I handed the lady our boarding passes and she let us on after checking them. I settled Spencer into the window seat and myself into the aisle seat.

After about ten minutes from takeoff, Spencer started waking up. She looked out the window and widened her eyes. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I carefully picked her up after unbuckling her. I bounced her on my knee as I shushed her and gave her a pacifier. She eventually calmed down from the quiet sobs to small sniffles and a whimper here and there.

"That's it, there's my brave girl, mommy's very proud of you right now" I cooed in her ear.

She gurgled a little before giving my cheek an Eskimo kiss. She is such a cutie. I squeezed her once more before buckling her back into her chair. I pulled out her coloring book and crayons and put them on the folding table in front of her. I colored with her for a little while until she fell asleep after have some goldfish crackers for a snack.

As the pilot announced our landing I started packing everything away. Spencer woke up in my arms as we were getting off the plane. As soon as I stepped out of the tunnel, we were pulled into a giant group bear hug and Spencer was snatched from my arms. I freaked out not knowing who took my baby until I saw Lauren nuzzling her nose in her hair as she bounced her and cooed at her.

We quickly got our bags and took them to the car where Lauren started strapping Spencer into her car seat and we put the luggage in the car. Camila kept the kitten's cage in between her legs so we didn't have to put them in the trunk. That's just cruel. After we got home, Normani put Spencer in her crib while the rest of us unpacked and settled the kitten's into their new home. According to their collars, their names are Stitch, Sonic, Sully, and Tails.

When all that was done, I gathered all the girls in the den room to tell them the big news. I was regretting this but there's no going back now. I sighed through my nose and took a deep breath before starting the story.

By the end of the story, I couldn't even tell what their emotions are. Lauren looked ready to explode, Camila and Normani had their jaws dropped, and Dinah had a blank expression while I bit my lip. Lauren was about to start screaming until Dinah put her hand on her shoulder and shook her head.

"Obviously there's no changing what happened or what's going to happen so we are just gonna have to accept it. We can't keep Spencer in a tense environment like that if we don't accept it. We have to look at the positive things now, if they were friends with Ally, they have to be good people. Also, if we have to go to an interview or do a concert, we won't have to spend money on a babysitter or hand our baby over to a stranger." Dinah explained logically.

Lauren huffed and thought it over before muttering a "fine" and leaning back into the sofa with her arms crossed. I can't believe Dinah actually made sense to Lauren, if I hadn't known any better I would've thought the world was ending or the sky was falling.

"So who are these people then?" Camila asked.

"It's Ruby Rose, Tori Kelly, Demi Lovato, Zendaya, Lucy Vives, and Alycia Debnam-Carey" I muttered.

Their eyes widened at some of the names before they nodded and got up one by one still probably in shock. It's Wednesday now, so we have about a day or two before they move in. Thank God they understood.