CHAPTER SIX

(A/N) So a lot of you private messaged me on your thoughts about bringing Alycia into this story and a lot of you asked me for Tori Kelly and/or Lucy, Zendaya and Ruby Rose as well. I decided to let you guys basically decide what's going to happen in this chapter and most of you said you wanted them as Spencer's Mommy. I said I would write it as long as you told me how I should incorporate them so you did and I tried to use all of your amazing ideas and I hope you like this chapter.

P.S. I hope you like this and let me know if I should keep doing it like this where you basically write the story or not

THIRD PERSON POV

Ally was not having it the day they were all supposed to part ways. She just got Spencer as her baby and there is no way she is letting that slip away so easily.

"I'll go back to Ireland with Spencer to get whatever she needs then we'll meet you guys back in LA. I'm booking the ticket now" Ally told the others as she tapped away on her phone.

Thirty minutes later and they were all getting ready to separate at the airport and even though it would barely be a day, Camila still had tears threatening to fall as she held Spencer to her chest.

After about 5 minutes, Ally managed to pry the girls away from Spencer and get them to their respective gates. After 10 minutes of waiting for their plane, Ally and Spencer's flight was called to board.

Ally carried Spencer onto the plane while her carry on backpack straps rested on her shoulders. She buckled Spencer into the seat by the window and then settled herself into the aisle seat next to her baby. Ally checked to make sure Spencer was comfortable and safe before handing her a bottle of juice with sleeping medicine. She knew Spencer hated flying and wanted her to be as calm as possible.

   Before the plane even took off, Spencer was out cold. The flight was as easy as can be and soon enough Ally was carrying an unconscious Spencer off the plane and loading bags into the back of a taxi. Since there was no car seat in the car, Ally put Spencer on her lap instead and put the seatbelt over the both of them.

It was a solid hour and a half car ride so Ally decided a nap would be good for both of them and fell asleep cuddling her baby. She woke up 15 minutes before they reached Spencer's house and spent those 15 minutes watching the scenery pass and taking in Spencer's quaint hometown. She snapped out of her daze as she felt the car stop and turned her head out the opposite window to see a small house with a porch.

She shook Spencer awake and unbuckled them both after getting all the luggage onto the porch and tipping the taxi driver. She unlocked the door with Spencer's key and pushed the luggage inside with Spencer groggily rubbing her eyes and yawning.

She got right to work packing Spencer's bags for tomorrow, only leaving out a onesie for her after her shower later. She also got out Spencer's cats' carrying cage to take with them.

 She also got out Spencer's cats' carrying cage to take with them