CHAPTER THREE

DINAH POV

After we calmed Spencer down and convinced her to give us a chance, we all went to the kitchen for breakfast. Of course Spencer was put in her high chair and given some dry cheerios to hold her over until Ally was done making breakfast. And of course I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures of her playing with the cheerios and her stuffie, she's just so adorable.

After a few more minutes, Ally was finished with the cooking and started dishing up the food. We all put our plates together and Camila sat by Spencer with two. She moved her stuffie to the counter so it wouldn't get dirty and started feeding her.

Ally had made an assortment of hash browns, sausage, bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, and toast. She must have been in an extremely good mood this morning and I'm pretty sure I know why too. She usually doesn't even cook this much the day after we win an award or release a new music video.

After breakfast the girls got dressed and ready for the day while I washed the dishes. I pulled Spencer's high chair over to me next to the sink and gave her back her stuffie. She grinned and giggled while playing with the animal. I smiled and cooed at her while I washed the dishes and flicked water at her every now and then which made her squeal and kick her legs adorably.

When I finished, I put the high chair back and picked up Spencer to get her ready for the day. Since we could go out in public without being mobbed by anyone, we decided to take advantage of that and go to the beach.

I took Spencer upstairs and put her in a swim diaper, rash guard, and swim trunks. I found Ally in the hallway and gave her Spencer so I could get ready. (Pick whatever from below)

   "Why trunks?" She asked when I handed her an oblivious Spencer sucking her thumb

"She said she's more comfortable in them, said less sand gets inside it" I explained while replacing her thumb with a pacifier.

 ^^^ The girls bathing suit(Ally- bottom left + top left Camila- bottom 2nd (pineapples) + top 2nd (blue/black) Lauren - bottom 3rd from left+ top 3rd Dinah- bottom right + top right Normani- middle)

(Ally- bottom left + top left
Camila- bottom 2nd (pineapples) + top 2nd (blue/black)
Lauren - bottom 3rd from left+ top 3rd
Dinah- bottom right + top right
Normani- middle)

I came back down to find the girls waiting for me by the door with Spencer still in Ally's arms. When they saw me, they started groaning about how long I took while Spencer started giggling at my annoyance.

   "It didn't take that long and what are you laughing at, huh" I said while taking Spencer from Ally and tickling her tummy.

   She let out more adorable giggles while trying to squirm away from my hand.

   "Hey, you've had Spencer almost all day, I'm sure she wants to be held by her mommybear more right now" Mani whined while reaching for her.

"Why would she want you to hold her, I'm her favorite" Lauren smirked at her.

Oh no, we're gonna be here awhile. Normani made a face before saying she was Spencer's favorite, which only lead to the other girls arguing back. Children, all of them, I swear.

I quietly made my way out with Spencer and left them to argue. I wasn't about to let them interrupt my baby and I's beach time. I guess it didn't take as long as I thought it would for the other girls to notice we were gone since I could hear them screaming behind me after I put Spencer down on her towel I layed out for her. I turned around to see how far they were and was immediately tackled to the ground. I pushed whoever it was off and spit out the sand in my mouth. I looked over to Spencer to see her sitting in Camila's lap while Ally and Lauren drowned her in sunscreen and she laughed her head off at me. I pouted then smiled at her while I took out my own towel to set up.

After Ally and Lauren finished drowning her in sunscreen, they put on her water wings so she can come in the water with us.

Ally carried Spencer down to the shore where Mani and Lauren were splashing and chasing each other. Ally put Spencer down on the wet sand and she immediately ran, more like toddled, after Mani. She wrapped her arms around her and buried her face into her. Mani turned around and picked her up then ran into the water waist deep.

"Don't go too far, I don't want anything happening to our baby" Ally screamed from next to me. Always the worried mother.

I went into the water where Lauren, Mani, and now Camila, and Spencer were splashing each other. I could hear my baby's joyful giggles and screeches from here causing my own joyful smile to erupt on my face. Just seeing her happy makes me happy. I went out to where they were and pushed Camila over into the water.

Everyone started laughing with me until I felt something grab my foot and pull me under with them. I held my breath and started flailing then went back to the surface to see Camila laughing with the girls now. Even Ally had come over to have some fun with us.

As time went on our rough housing got a little too rowdy for mama Ally and she took Spencer back to the towels. A few minutes later, we got out as well seeing as we'd been in there for almost an hour. We got back to the towels to see Ally helping Spencer build a sand castle. It was so cute. We took turns occupying Spencer and reapplying sunscreen every now and again. Before we wanted it to, the day was coming to a close and we were all heading down to the shore to rinse off as much sand as possible. By the time we were actually heading back inside to our house Spencer was half asleep on Camila's shoulder. Giving her a bath is gonna be hell.