Chapter 6

I held onto the big man, his face looked tired. I know that look, it's the same of moms... When we sat to eat, she'd look out maybe she saw her husband or her own child. I looked up at him, "Hey, so what's your name. You said that the statue was the Fongs? So which Fong are you?"

He let out a small gruff chuckle, I pouted. "My name is Chen Fong" he paused setting me down. "I am a lower branch from the Bei Fongs, my cousin who is the lord of the Bei Fongs, his name is Lao Bei Fong, we won't ever see them." up ahead was a small cabin, with other cabins littered around. Not close, but enough to be neighbors.

"Oh, whys that?" I asked the man coughed. Slightly frowned, has he walked to the door.

"I am a servant, Lao doesn't even know who I am, because I am just the guy who chops the wood and weeds the garden. No need to ask questions." I frowned. He opened the door pushing me forward.

"Thankyou sir," I said he needed somebody. My eyes don't miss anything, I see the way he moves, the way he puts weight on those old joints. He has arthritis, and developing a nasty cold. He might not make it.

"BAH! You thanking me! What 'er you?! Stupid? Hah!" He laughed choking on his own breath causing him to cough. "You don't look it, I know them water tribe eyes anywhere, the pale skin of fire nation. But that hair, that I don't know of." I laughed.

I jumped onto the table to look at him dead in the eye, placing both arms on my hips. "That because I'm Not WaterTribe! I'm Not Firenation! I am AMERICAN!" I shouted. Only for him to punch me square on the head. I yelped in pain and rolled back and forth on my back.

"WHATS AN 'AMERICAN'! I in all my life have never heard of one!" He shouted. I jumped up and kicked him in hard in the shin, causing him to jump up and down and trip and fall over in grunt in pain.

"None of your business Chen!" I scouted away from the man who fell back into a pile of chopped wood. The man groaned and seemed to have fallen unconscious. I walked and poked him, he groaned. I'm gonna die if he wakes up. I only shrugged, I'm only half dead anyway.

I pulled couple pieces of wood out from the pile and walk over to the fire pit, and place a couple down, I focused a bit of energy deep into my hands. A sickly green glowed, I thought of wait doesn't keep me cool what is opposite of me, soon I felt a crackle and a sick, twisting feeling in my body.

Guess I was that... Tired... or.. the feeling of sinking in and out was rushing through my face when you stick it in a river. Suddenly my body collapsed under the sound of white noise I shut my eyes so hard.

"Danny takes this, you're going to" What? I couldn't understand what he was trying to say, I looked down to hold?

"Are you made of rocks boy! WAKE UP!" I jumped up slamming my head into his nose. "Shit!" Chen yelled holding his nose has blood oozed.

"Ugh, why!" I moaned holding my head in pain. Only to feel my body picked up from the back of my shirt. I squirmed out, my shirt.

"FINE!" Chen yelled he opened the door, grabbing a hatchet. "You're coming with me!" I yelped in terror.

"Your gonna kill me!" I snapped.

"Am not!" He growled.

"Are too!" I yelled.

"Am Not" he grabbed my arm, strutting forward. "We're chopping wood, think I might as well chop up your arm while I'm at it!"

"ha ha very funny!" I laughed sarcastically at him, he smiled a foxish grin at me. Causing me to shiver, it was like watching Vlad hug my dad. He had taken me deep into the forest. Things lived here that were much scarier than even imaginable. But still, we trudged further inward. Chen kept patting and knocking on the wood.

After a bit, he found a tree that he liked and started chopping it. I sighed but kept with him. After a while, he stopped, sweating, but then he had done something unexpected. He slammed his foot into the ground. A Colom of earth jumped up to his command.

"Shoot boy, Forgot you were watching me, Go look around them tree's for kindling, bet there's a good enough amount." I sighed and soon went off on an adventure. I skipped up and over the hill. I found sticks that would seem to be good for fire. Then I heard something I never thought I'd hear again.

A low, growl. I turned, my eyes widened. A moose lion, At it, looked to have recently eaten too. It needed something more. It licked its mouth, I gave no chance for it to pounce on me. I ran, I ran back to where Chen was. Then, I saw what looked to be a mess of dented trees and a blood everywhere. and a hatched lay still, with a hand still firmly holding it.

I transformed, a swift blinding moment. The sickly green glow fueled by hate, vengeance, and sadness. All of it I Charged the up and already hungry Moose lion. I slammed it with my fist. Then bursting my ectoblast dead at it. Its cries stopped me from ending it right there.

It limped away, and I fell down. holding the only thing left of Chen. It seemed that today, was nothing new. I was still alone. And it seemed to have that stay the same.