Chapter 7

The minute we walked out we saw the giant beast land, slapping it's large tail at a group sand benders. Or I call the Tusken Raiders. I grabbed the sheath to my ice sword, charging in on them. Causing the one that were attacking the avatar's bison to scatter. 

"Thanks!" The avatar shouted as he dropped down from his small tornado. "I honestly didn't want to hurt them." I lifted my hat just to meet his gaze. Sokka stepped near his sister and whispered something in her ear causing her to gasp.

"Here you go" I tossed the six gold pieces at Aang" He caught them, I lightly jumped up onto the bision. I climbed the beast getting into the saddle out back. Hiding my face, expecially my hair. Everyone had settled into the flying bison. We all prepared for the long journey.

"So whats your name?" The earthbender asked. "Mines Toph, while we were back in the tavern, I noticed something." I looked at her, I sighed what could she know about me. 

"Names Danny" I leaned back, looking at her. "What did you find?" Sokka turned to looking at me with a glint of what was curiosity masked with fear. A look I know too well.

"You're sick aren't you" I coughed at that, unexpected at best. "Your heart beats slower then any of us, making it seem like its not even there to begin with."

"Well I assure you I'm not sick, Ive been like that since I was young here, but whats a nosey blind girl gonna do other than poke her nose into stuff she needn't know about." I huffed, running my fingers over the hilt of my blade.

"Well I'm a good healer, I could help you if you wanted!  I'm Katara, Nice to meet you Danny" I lifted my face up just a bit to meet eyes with her. We both had blue eyes, but hers were a darker blue then my crystal blue. "Wow! Ive never seen eyes as light as yours! What tribe you from?"

"I'm not from a tribe, nation, kingdom, and nomadic roamers like an airbender." I stated, crossing my arms. "From America, Illinois really. But that ain't here, and this sure ain't kansas."

"If it weren't for us not being in the air, I would be able to tell if you were joking with us or not." Toph said in a mockish tone. I laughed, causing sokka to glare.

"I haven't heard of Amerraca" Sokka said.

"America" I corrected, he crossed his arms.

"Right, and I'm a dragon" he said sarcastically. "Hey can I see your sword real quick?" I hesitated, before handing it. He lifted it out of it's sheathe.

"Careful it's" before I could finnish my sentence Sokka poked the sword and cut himself.

"Oww! Owww Katara!" Sokka yelped as a small almost paper cut like wound formed on his finger.

"I almost told you." I said grabbing the sheathe.

"Sokka, I'm not wasting water for a small cut like this!" Katara huffed.

"It's over there!" Toph shouted, we all ran to the side that she pointed to the desert where no 'library' was seen. "Is what you guys would say if it was there." She waved her hand in front of her eyes.

"Wait you're blind?" I asked, causing her to huff.

"No, im deaf not blind." I raised my eyebrow. "Ive been blind since birth." She stated turning her head.

"So I have a qeustion, how is your sword an ice sword? Like it hasn't even melted!?" Sokka asked.

"It's a special sword" I leaned in closer "A powerful spirit made it." I stated before laughing a bit.

"No seriously, where?" Sokka asked, I shrugged. "Graagh! I you! Eragh!"

"Well, it most be a powerful water bender or some spirit, because I cant even bend it." Katara stated.

"Like I said, its a special" I lowerd my hat down. Then the hours went by,the others chatted.

"Hey whats that down there!" Yelled the proffesor, we landed to a tall tower like structure.

"You think its the library?" I asked, causing the professor to shake his head.

"No that can't be possible, see it's a gaint library unless." The professor took out a paper that seemed to be a gaint library. At the very top seemed to be a tower like structure, like the one in front of us.

"Look this might be part of the tower" Sokka said, pointing at the illustration then at the tower.

Suddenly a small red fox came up and over a small dune, with a scroll in it's mouth. It ran over and toward the tower, and went up it, as gravity had not effected it.

"It's the library..."