Chapter one!

I'm sit on my bed, playing over watch, with the BlurryFace album on a loop, when my roommate busts through my door, drops a slip of paper on my head, and walks out. I take the paper off my head and read what it said "Backstage Pass: Twenty One Pilots Concert" my eyes widen, adrenaline pumps through my chest. I didn't know whether to cry or scream. I didn't even think to question how they got this, and all I knew is that I was going to meet my idol.

   I walk to the other side of our small apartment and knock on my roomies door, tears swelling in my eyes. "Come in!" She yells. I walk into her dark room. She get up from their computer, a blank expression on her face. Millions of question swell inside my head but I can do is hug her. When I pull away from the hug they smirk. "You're welcome" she says in a smug voice. "You can finally meet your crush you little gaybie!" "Quinn!" I shout, but I'm too excited to be mad. "By the way, the concert is in a few hours so you may want to..." Quinn trails off.

I don't even respond. I dash out of the room and jump in the shower, quickly washing my thick hair. After I shower I change into a black shirt and my Twenty One Pilots hoodie. "You ready loser?" Quinn shouts. I take a deep breath and step out the door.