Chapter seven

Will's POV

I flop down onto my bed, the mattress creaks. I'm still in bliss from what had happened yesterday. I'm dating Josh Dun. "This is amazing" I quietly whisper. I hug my pillow and squeal into in. This is like a nine year olds dream come true. I blush. This is so great.

I can't let my fantasies keep me awake though. My clock reads 1:31AM. I need to sleep. I tug on the chain hanging down from the ceiling fan and pull the curtains over my window. I curl up in my bed and spoon my pillow, pretending it's Josh. With a light smile on my face, I drift to sleep

•••

My eyes flutter open when I hear the door creak. Quinn must be home. I glance over to the clock, it's 3:16AM. I groan. Let me sleeeeepppp. I hear noise.
Kiss
Kiss
"Oh my god!! Stop It rose! We'll wake Will!"
My eyes go wide.
No.. anything but this...
Not again.
Please not again.
"Then I guess you'll have to be quiet." The deeper voice, rose says seductively.
"Haha! Okay, sexy!" Her speak is slurred. She must be drunk.
I hear Rose lift Quinn up and throw her on the bed with a creak.
I grab my headphones, because I know what's coming next.
I begin to play twenty one Pilots songs on full blast, in attempt to block out what's about to go down (get it, haha :))
The song plays and almost (but not quite) drowns out the moans and bed creaks. I just stare at the ceiling, losing all hope of sleep.
Sometime though, after the stop, I drift to sleep. A very unpleasant sleep, that only lasts for an hour or two.

•••

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I groan. I forgot to turn my 6:30 alarm off for the weekend. Joy.
I walk into the bathroom and take a shower, hoping the hot water would somehow wake me up.

It didn't.

I shiver as I step out of the warm shower and wrap a towel around my freezing body. I run my hand Across the steam covered mirror. I glance at my reflection and I have dark circles under my eyes. Ugh. I loudly bang my head against the mirror. I feel like a zombie.

I get dressed and I walk out of the bathroom to find a hungover Quinn in the kitchen.

I'm not in the mood to talk to her, so I just walk over to the cabinet to look for coffee.

"Hey." Quinn says.
I turn around and look at her with an expressionless face.
"Hi." I deadpan and turn back around.
I groan. we're out of coffee. Great.
"I'm going to Starbucks. I'll be back in around thirty minutes, so if you and Rose decide have sex again, please do it at her place." I say, extremely annoyed.
"Hey.. look. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were awake. okay?"
"So I just 'haven't been awake' the past four times?"
"I'm sorry!"
I felt like screaming.
"If you're sorry then make it up to me by going out to dinner with me tonight. We used to do that all the time." I say coldly
Her faces grows increasingly embarrassed. "I- I can't. I have plans with Rose."
I feel hurt. Replaced.
"Why are you replacing me?"
"I'm not! I just love her."
"And you don't love me?"
"Not in the same way! She's my world."
"What happened to 'bros before hoes'?"
"You wouldn't get it!" She says, anger spreading across her cheeks.
"Because I've never had a boyfriend?"
"That's not what I meant! At least SHE doesn't twist my words!"
"Why don't you just... stay over there then..." A hint of calm anger lingers even after I finish my sentence. I regret saying it immediately afterwards.
"Maybe... maybe I will!" Her voice filled with anger.
"i'm sorry..." I whisper, but she's already gone.

I lost my best friend.

Hey guys!! I'm going to try and make next chapter extra long. I don't have much to say a special thanks to McChill for making my day every chapter. It means the world to me when even one person likes or comments. Have a great night!