Chapter eight

I sat alone in my room, t- WAIT A SECOND

WAIT A SECOND

*CHOKES*

YES GO ME THANK YOU. YOU'RE GREAT I JUST CANT. I DON'T KNOW YOU ALL THAT WELL, BUT YOUR STILL NEVER CEASE TO MAKE MY DAY.

Okay, let's try this again.

I sat alone in my dark room. My cheeks are stained with tears. I'm wrapped in a heavy blanket, yet I'm still shivering. I want to sulk and feel sorry for myself. I want to just lie here and be sad, but I won't. I stand up and flip the lights on. I sigh. The bed was so comfortable. I quickly run a comb through my hair and stare in the mirror. How can I repair the damage done by the events of this morning? I just need some time to think. I exit my room, walk down the hallway, into the kitchen, and out the door.

I pop in my car and drive. Just drive. I don't know where I'm headed, but I'm going there. I turn on the radio and Hated, by Beartooth comes on. Huh, fitting.

Who knew you'd be hated for being who you are?
Who knew you'd be a big target for all the insecure?
All alone in wall-less prison
Didn't forget and you're not forgive
Live everyday everyday with the pain in the back if my mind
Torture doesn't begin to describe it.
Who knew you'd be hated for being who you are?
You'd be a big target for all the insecure.
There's a bullseye painted on your chest
With the cross hairs of the innocent
But I am not your scapegoat anymore

With the last words I smirk. A pained smirk.

I'm not okay, by my chemical romance play next.

Damn, you're trying to tell me something, are you radio?

Trapdoor, by twenty one pilots is next. Damn.

Take me out and finish this waste of a life

A lump forms in my throat and my vision blurs with tears. I flip off the radio. I feel a cold tear fall down my cheek, then another, then another.

I pull over because I can't see. I'm parked next to a field of crops. I flip the radio off because its obviously not helping.

I get out of my car and stand next to it, breathing the fresh air. Tears are still streaming down my face. I sigh. There is no way I can fix this.

My knees are weak. I can't believe I ruined my friendship. Why did I have to make such a big deal out of nothing??

I head a car pull over behind me and the one and only josh gets out. He doesn't ask questions, he just sprints towards me and pulls me into a tight hug. I sob into his muscular chest. I feel sad, broken, but strangely safe.

I pull myself together and look up at him. He looks down at my with a smile full of pity. I stand on my toes and kiss him. I force my mouth onto his like it's a drug. In fact, maybe it is. Josh dun has intoxicated me. He's a drug that I can't go with out. He takes all the pain away. Josh Dun is my painkiller,

and I'm addicted.

Josh tells me to get in my car and follow him home. He says that I can explain everything there. I feel so loved as I get into my car and follow him. I don't question how he knew I was on the side of the road, or how he knew I needed him.

We pull into the driveway if a big, wooden, house. I step out of the car and let out a sigh. Josh walks up to me and gives me a look of sympathy. He grabs my hand and leads me inside. He turns a few corners and we sit on his bed.

"What happened?" Josh asks, Hus voice full of pity

I begin to Sob like a baby. I explain to him in detail, although I doubt he could understand what I'm saying do to my crying. When I'm done he just pulls me into a warm hug.
"Hey. Its okay. You had a right to be mad and Quinn shouldn't have stormed out like that. You were angry and you both said some things. I'm sure it'll blow over soon."
I look up to him from his hug. Tears are still falling from my eyes. He looks down and kisses my forehead. I smile and we stay still with me in his arms for a while. We nearly speak.

It began to get late so I tell him I was going to head out.

His face becomes bright red.
"You know... You could stay? Not to do anything!!! You just seem like you could use some company."

I become flustered.
"Sure." I smile.

He makes us dinner and we watch a movie. When its time for bed he offers to sleep on the couch.

"Haha, I think it'd okay for us to sleep together. Not in that way though!!" I reply

I take off my shirt and climb into his bed. He does the same after me. I curl up against his chest. I feel his breath on my forehead. I look up to him and he smiles.

I feel so safe.

HAHA THIS CHAPTER ISN'T SUPER LATE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??