Chapter three

My eyes widen. Did he just...? I turn around to ask Quinn if she saw that. She's not there. I look around and I find her talking to the security lady. The woman's arms are wrapped around Quinn's waist. I sigh, I guess I'm not going to want to go the house for a while.

   That thought quickly leaves me as I become engrossed in the music. I love TØP so much. I barely notice that Quinn slips back next to me. We both jump and sing along to the songs. Everyone is sweating and dancing, but everyone is having fun. The bright lights and Josh's drum playing leave me awestruck. I'm having so much fun.

   Time passes and we're on the last song. I didn't realize hours passed. The brochure only covered a few of the songs they decided to play. A few from self titled, all of blurryface, and most of vessel. Tyler looked so passionate as he song the last words of house of gold. I will make you, queen of everything you see. "I'll put you on the map, I'll cure you of disease." Everyone screamed and clapped.

"Thank you everybody!" Josh screams.

Quinn waves goodbye to me as she walks out the door, with the security guard. I awkwardly stand in the bleachers, the smell of alcohol grazing my nose. How am I going to get home? Then, I remember, I have a backstage pass.

I sprint to the line for the backstage area, no one is standing in it. I am going to be alone with Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun?! I was brimming with excitement.

"Hi there," I hear a voice say. "I'm Tyler, it's nice to meet you!" He says cheerily.
With those words, I almost faint, "Hi. I'm Will, Will Downey."
"Haha, alright, come this way Mr. Downey," Tyler laughs as Blush spreads across my face.

We enter the backstage room. I quickly see two dressing rooms. Tyler's is closed, but Josh's is wide open, and he is shirtless. I can feel my cheeks burn. He strips into his gray Calvin Klein boxers. I can see the outline of his Bulge and I can feel mine being to form. I being to panic, but I remember I'm wearing an oversized shirt. Josh steps out of his room to greet us.

"Hi, I'm Josh Dun."

Hey guys! I'm Jay, the writer. I'm going to be uploading at least once a week, so look forward to that I guess. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yes, there will be smut. Be patience. I'm also planning to put an X reader smut in here as a treat when we reach 100 votes. You guys can vote, Will Josh be top or bottom?