Chapter Six

This chapter will be in Josh's point of view because you guys don't want to hear about cleaning and shit.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my lower half. The room warm from the steam. I dry myself off and get into my clothes. A solid tee-shirt and jeans. I walk up to my mirror and sigh. Do not ruin this josh! I whisper. A run a comb through my bright colored hair and slip some shoes on. I'm ready for this

I walk I to my kitchen and open up the fridge. Is wine as a gift okay?? Holy crap is he even twenty one??? I flip out momentarily and decide to use the wine as an excuse to ask about his age. If he's not twenty one I cant go through with this.

I walk back into my bathroom and out on some cologne

Spurt
Spurt

I inhale. That's the smell I love. I wonder if he wears cologne? I stop myself right there. Fantasies will only bring a problem I don't have time to deal with.

I hope I'm my car and start my drive. Hmm 806 Rosa ct.? He doesn't live l that far away.

I drive for about 5 minutes before reaching my possible Partner's home. I breathe heavily. You can do this. I circle around to the other side of the vehicle and pull the wine of of the passengers seat. My favorite brand. I inhale and exhale.

I slowly trudge toward the front door like a child waiting for a scolding. I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I step up onto the porch and knock on the door. My heart pounding.

I hear a dog barking and paws running across a wooden floor.
"Coming!" I hear him call.
I see his blurry figure through a glass pane next to the door. The lock clicks and I see him standing in front of me.

He's in a white and blue short sleeved flannel and jeans. I can see the bright, full moon in his eyes. He's adora-

My thoughts are cut off by a boxer barking at my feet. I chuckle. "Hi there!" I smile. I pet its head. "Crimson! Don't attack the poor man. Go back inside." The dog whines and slowly walks back in the house.

I walk into the doorway and see that he's set up something at the dinner table.
"I'm not rich so this might not impress you, but I did my best."
I laugh. "Please! Its great."

I hear a door shut and a girl, presumably his roommate, walks out of her room.

"I'll see you later Will!" The girl calls.
"Yeah..." Will replies.

"What's up with that?" I ask
"Quinn has been gone almost everyday," Will sighs "and I dunno. I guess I feel kind of ignored."
"Hey... It's okay! I'm sure that she's just wrapped up in having a new girlfriend. I'm sure you'll be the same way if this first date goes well!" I blush and he blushes as well.
"Heh," he laughs "I think the concert might have technically been the first."
I smile "Maybe."

I devour the spicy dish he made and I decide to give him the wine.
"Err.. Here. I brought something for us to drink."
I Hand him the bottle and his adorable face lights up.
"Ah! This is my favorite brand but I can't afford it! Thank you!"
I felt relieved. He is 21+.
"I'm 25, in case you were wondering." He smiles.

We continue to talk for a couple hours and we drink the almost all of the wine. We laugh and chat, and overall have a lot of fun. Before we know it, its 10:30.

"But of course it never went that way. Movies are never realistic. Coming out was a nightmare." Will says, explaining how he came out.
"I feel you there. I never even came out. I was friends with a guy and out of no where he kissed me and shouted that I came onto him."
"Geez. I'm sorry to hear that." Will replied.
"Yeah. Well, as much as I hate it, I probably need to get going."
"Alright, I'll walk you out."

We both walk out of the front door and face each other. Our eyes locked. He steps closer to me. I'm a bit taller than him so I have to tilt my head down. I put my hand on his soft cheek. Its cold out. A light breeze flows by and I can feel his breath. I lean in and our lips lock. His soft lips and something that I've thought about too much. We stay this way for quite some time before we both need to breathe. I look at him again. A light smile spreads across my face.

"Does this mean we're officially boyfriends?" He asks

"Of course." I smile.

We say our goodbyes and I hop in my car. I did it.

I found someone to love.