Chapter four

This one is early, because I love the 5 people that read this, haha.

Josh dun. The words lingered in my ears. The name spoken softly with his beautiful voice enchanted me.

  "I- I'm Will." I manage to stutter out
"Nice to meet you Will. You ready for a tour?" The two men ask.

   We're walking around the back stage, the two men show me the lights and how everything works. It's really cool to see what the stagehands have to do. About half way though Tyler got a phone call. Neither Josh or I knew what it was about, but Tyler apologized and sprinted out the door.

   "I hope he's alright" Josh murmurs
The rest of the tour alone with Josh!? I feel faint.
"Yeah.." I say.
"Tyler was pretty much the only person that hung out with me in high school. I got bullied really badly because I'm gay," with those last words my heart skipped a beat.
"Yeah, same thing happened to me with my best friend Quinn. Everybody called me a Faggot and trashed my stuff, but Quinn was always there to tell them to fuck off."
And with that, a beautiful conversation started.

  Before we knew it we had talked about relationships, assholes, our opinions on pop, dogs, and burritos. It was a lot of fun.

   Josh sighs, "This is probably the first time I've had a real conversation it's someone that's not Tyler since we started this whole thing. Sadly though, when Tyler gets back, We're going to have to get on the road. It's been lots of fun though."
"Yeah, it has!" I say in a bittersweet tone.
And just like that, Tyler walked through the door. "Sorry! Family emergency, I had to make some phone calls."
"Here! Before we l leave, I'll give you my autograph!" Josh said with a wide grin on his face.
For some reason, Tyler's eyes widened and he hit josh with his shoulder. A huge grin spread across his face.

  Here! Josh smiled, handing me a picture of the vessel album. 

To will, From Josh
Call me, (insert number here)

I wanted to scream at him, but the two men had already left.

Did Josh just ask me out??

   I was in my car driving home. It was about 12:00 so Quinn and the lady were probably still going at it. I wasn't in mood to listen to lady moans all night, especially my roommate's.

Nothing was open so I wound up driving around and listening to TØP for hours.  I knew I couldn't call Josh until the tour was over, so I just drove.

It's 2 am and I'm going to pass out if I don't go home. I drive back to the house. I park in the driveway and just sit there for a moment. The glimmering stars and bright moon are beautiful. I go over the events of today. I feel the night grabbing me, I'm just floating in a black abyss of stars. With that, tiredness consumes me, and I drift to sleep.