Chapter Two

I open the door to my room to see Quinn with her long, ginger, hair swaying by her waist, her black jacket covering her Twenty One Pilots tee. She runs out the door, ticket in hand. Ticket... ticket! "SHIT!" I yell. I dash back into my room and rummage around for that sacred piece of paper. I find it and run to the car like a mad man. "I was about to go without you." Quinn says. She turns the car on and we drive to the concert.

On our way Quinn hands me a pamphlet with the list of the songs they'll be playing on it. Poloraize, Doubt, The judge, Lane boy Heavydirtysoul, and Car radio. All of my favorites. Of course, I'm too excited to be suspicious. I'm bouncing up and down in my seat so Quinn decides to turn on the radio. We both sing along to heathens and many others before we arrive.

   When we arrive and get in the line the smell of alcohol fills my nose. It'll be one of "those" concerts. When it's finally out turn we show the bouncer, a buff female with a stern face, our IDs and tickets. She says "go in and have fun." And we obey. It's a standing room only, but in addition to the backstage passes we also got to stand in the front.

  Tyler walks on the stage first, followed by josh. The adorable drummer gets behind the drum set as Tyler waves and shouts to the crowd. They start off with Poloraize. I can't take my eyes off josh, pounding the drums with passion and force. For a spilt second he looks up and winks at me. My eyes widen.