Allah (swt) the Creator of everything

Professor Ali Akbar Raefipour's speech.

Aside from us, Allah (swt) has created many other living creatures whom we don't know about.

It is not only about us humans.

We have narrations regarding this topic.

There were living creatures who lived before us humans on earth.

They resembled humans but weren't human.

They were intelligent but corrupted, thus they got destroyed and punished by Allah!

They asked Imam Ali (as), 'Are there other creatures living within the sky?'

He responded, 'There are cities like your own cities.

They also have civilization and their own culture.

However, Human is the best creation of Allah.'

That's why Angels were unhappy!

They had seen similar looking living creatures like humans before who spreaded corruption on earth and did other awful acts.

They knew that humans were going to do the same.

Imam Sadiq (as), was also asked if there were other living creatures before us humans?

He responded, 'Thousands and thousands.

But humans have more intelligence and they've been taught everything.'

The leaders were chosen from amongst humans and living on earth.

You may think Imam Mahdi (a.j) is only the Imam of me and you?

But that is wrong. He (a.j) is the leader of all Allah's creations appointed and chosen by Allah (swt) himself.

Allah (swt) has placed him on earth, but he also does the works related to other living creatures we don't know or see by the will of Allah (swt).

For every period of time, there needs to be an Imam (leader) present.

Having a leader is important.

Prophets (as) came, and their job was to invite people to Allah and the right path since people didn't know.

However, an Imam (as) does not come after you to invite you to Islam, etc. You have to go after the Imam and obey them as they are appointed by Allah (swt). But they still always work hard towards improving Islam and inviting people towards eternal happiness.

End of speech.

Why do you think we can't see Imam Mahdi (a.j)?

What happened to other Imams (as) do you think?

They were disrespected, denied, and then martyred.

They helped, guided and taught people for the sake of Allah.

But in return, all they received from them were sufferings and pain.

Only very little people became their followers.

It wasn't going to be the same for Imam Mahdi (a.j). And it isn't.

Only a few special individuals had the chance to see him. It's not like no one has ever seen him.

However, he is hidden from people and will remain hidden until Allah (swt) grant him the permission to reappear and fill earth with justice and peace.