Chapter 2:

Dismissal came and I went to my locker with Chantice. I put all my stuff inside before clossing it then locking it. Chantice then said.

"Hey, Y/n, can we go to the Comfort room? I really have to pee."

I smiled at her and nodded my head as we went to the cr. In the way to the cr, Chantice asked.

"So, what happened last lunch time? Did something happened?"

I continue to stare forward as we walk our way to the cr. I don't want to tell her. Maybe she will get worried and go to the three girls. I shook my head as I replied.

"Nope. Nothing happened. I just ate my lunch at the canteen then went to my locker then go to class. That's pretty much what happened awhile ago."

I was speaking a little fast. Shoot, maybe she'll find out that I'm lying! She thought to herself. Chantice only shrugged and replied.

"Meh."

Phew, good thing she did not noticed. She then started to tell me about her lunch break experience. I only snickered at her statement. She is really nice. I would like to have a sister like her but I can't.

We arrived the cr and she did her business. I looked at my reflection at the mirror as I waited for her. Wow, so this is what I really look like? I haven't looked at myself for 9 years. I never imagined I would change into a person like... "this".

Not long, one of the stalls opened and Chantice came out of the stall and she washed her hands. She then dried them but got a phone call after. She went outside of the cr then came back after a while. She then stated.

"Hey Y/n, I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Ok." I replied blankly.

"Bye bitter!" she waved goodbye.

"Bye sweet." I waved back.

She then sprinted out and left me alone in the cr. I sighed and walked out of the cr with my head down low.

I looked at the floor as I walked my way through the hallways. But because of my carelessness, I bumped into someone and their books fall down. I quickly picked all the books up as I apologized. He also picked up his books and I handed him his books before looking up. His face got shocked after seeing my face. Ok, I know it. In ugly but am I really that ugly? He pointed at me then said.

"You are Y/n, right?"

"Do I know you?" I asked back.

"We are in the same class!" he said happily.

"Oh, well, maybe I just didn't pay attention at all that I didn't even noticed you. I'm sorry for that."

"It's fine! You don't have to be sorry for that! It's just a simple thing."

"And I'm also sorry for making your books fall because of me."

"It's also fine!" he waved his hand in front of his face. He then asked as we stand up. "But do you know me?"

"No." I blankly said as I shook my head. I really didn't noticed this guy in my class. Seriously. He then chuckled and introduced himself.

"Well, I'm Hoseok but call me J-hope instead."

"J-hope? That's really far from your name. Where the heck did that come from?"

He just shrugged and I just gave him a 'bruh' face. He then give me a bright smile. How can he manage to be positive all of the time? I then said to him.

"Anyways, where are you going with those books?"

"Well, I am going to return them to the library. I just red them all last two weeks ago and I was suppose to give it back last week."

"I'll help you."

"No, it's-"

But before he could finish his statement, I snatched half of the books he was carrying and looked back at him. He then got shocked at my sudden actions and then sighed in defeat as he let me help him.

We walk our way to the library silently and ackwardly. None of us said a word nor made a sound. Welp, this is pretty silent. But after awhile of walking, we finally arrived at the library. We went to the librarian and put the books on the counter. The librarian glared at J-hope before scolding him. J-hope then apologised as he gave her an unsure smile. The librarian shook her head in disappointment after sighing. The librarian demanded.

"You have to pay for these books, Mr. J-hope."

J-hope checked his pockets and found out that he was broke.

"Aish, I didn't bring mo-"

"I'll pay it. How much is it?"

"Y/n! You don't have to. Really."

I didn't listen to him as the librarian told me how much. I reached for my pocket and took out my wallet and paid the bill. The librarian dismissed us and we went outside the library.

As I was about to leave, he grab my wrist and I turn around to face him. He thanked me with a smile pasted on his face.

"Thank you for doing those stuff back there. You really didn't have to, you know."

"No problem. I just want to repay you for causing so much trouble awhile ago."

He smiled at me even brighter and thanked me once again. I smiled back at him as I continue to look at his childish actions. But the next thing I knew, I was in his embrace. He was still thanking me.

"Thank you again. For everything. I could've been busted their. Your help really means so much to me. Thank you once again."

What is this? What is happening? Something seems wrong. I don't feel afraid of people nor getting interactions or being touched by anyone. Did I get over the phobia? But something else seems not right but not wrong at the same time. I feel really safe when I'm in his arms. I don't know why but I just feel comfortable around him. Why? Why am I feeling like this?? I don't get it! I hesitated for awhile but gave in and returned the hug.

/J-hope's pov\
She's actually... hugging me back. I smiled even more and hug her closer to me. Oh Y/n, if you only knew. If you only knew that I started to have feelings for you. I want you to know the feelings I am having for you but I'm just scared that you won't accept it and you wouldn't like me back. But, maybe, only maybe, you could see how my love for you is true and it grows bigger each day that will pass by us. I'm sure that you will soon see, Y/n. Soon.

To be continued...

/Beeeeeeeeeepp\
Hello! I hope that you liked this chapter and I hope that you liked it and I hope that you will give it a like if you liked. You can suggest me anything, just say it on the comment box and I'll answer. Maybe just message me. Thank you once again!! BOI!❤