Chapter 4

"Sir, we have found her."

I was so relieved to here what they said. The police continued.

"But, we have a bad news." he paused and looked at the ground. "I believe that she wouldn't have enough time."

"W-What? What do you mean?" I asked the policemen.

"Sir, what I mean is, she don't have that long of a time to live. She won't live for long, sir."

She wouldn't what? Tears started to roll to my cheeks as I started to get worried once again. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. My heart, was breaking into pieces as I fall to the ground and cried harder. The policeman apologized.

"I'm sorry, sir."

Then, her body was being carried into an ambulance which came here a few minutes ago. I rush towards her and climb in the ambulance with her. Chantice joined us aswell.

I hold Y/n's hand as the driver drives really fast towards the hospital. I looked at Y/n's pale face. Her sleeping figure, her closed eyes, it makes me cry even more as Chantice comforted me.

It wasn't easy to see someone you loved laying completely still and is pale right is front of you. It breaks you, it makes you lose hope, it makes you want to die with them. You would do anything just to make them smile again, just to make them happy again even though it breaks you to see them. But, all they ask from you is to be happy even though you can't because they are the one who makes you happy and just by thinking of the thought that they would die right in front of you makes you feel less happy and would break your heart because you know that you can't do anything about it anymore when they are completely gone. But, the memories would never be erased from your mind and heart because you know that, that is the only thing you would be reminded of them and that is the only thing that would be left from them when they are gone.

I was crying really hard, not caring if I get dehydrated. Not long, we arrived at the hospital. We we quickly got out and rush to get in the hospital. But as soon as Y/n get into the operating room, the doctor stopped me.

"I'm sorry but you can't get in."

I only stood still as the doctor goes inside. Chantice catches up to us and he saw me, sobbing in front of the operating room. Chantice sat me down in the chair as she tries to comfort me. I remember that Jimin-ah told me that this scene was very hard for him. His gf got into an accident twice which means he have been in this situation twice. But now, it was my turn. And yes, it really is painful. But I have to stay strong, for Y/n...

6 hours have passed and Y/n's parents and her 2 brothers came into the hospital. Her mom was crying while her dad was trying to comfort her but have tears in his eyes as well. Her brothers were trying so hard not to cry for Y/n. And it hurts me more because I wasn't able to be with Y/n as that scene happened to her. I wasn't able to protect her at all.

I stood up as Y/n's father asked to me and Chantice.

"Where is my daughter? Is she ok?"

He tried his best not to stutter. I replied with a shaky voice.

"I-I d-don't know yet..."

Tears continue to stream on my cheeks as I apologized to them.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I wasn't a-able to p-protect Y/n..."

Her brother pat my shoulder saying.

"It's ok. It's not your fault anyways."

I only nodded at his statement as I sat back down. Chantice told Y/n's family about what happened and it caused her mom to cry even harder. I sat there, trying my best not to cry anymore, but just by thinking of the thought that I might lose Y/n, it makes me cry even more. I don't want to lose Y/n! It has been only the 3rd day and this is what happened to her? She doesn't deserve this!

After 5 hours, the doctor came out of the operating room with some nurses by his sides. He looked so troubled as he looks through the papers. We stood up and looked at the doctor as he looked back at us. He said with a serious expression.

"Sirs, ma'ams, I have a good news and bad news." he paused as he sighed, "The good news is the operation was a success but the bad news is, she would only live for a few months."

Her mom cried even more and her father couldn't take the pressure and just let his tears flow as the doctor apologised.

"I'm really sorry. You may now go inside."

I nodded my head as I walk inside the room where Y/n is located but Chantice stayed so that she could comfort the parents of Y/n.

I opened the door and found Y/n lying completely still in the bed, eyes closed. None of her muscles are moving and the monitor was beeping, it was syncronized with her heartbeat. I walked beside her bed and cried as I said.

"Y/n, please, stay with me... I don't want to lose you..." I held her hand into mine, "not yet... There is still so many things that you should know..."

Tears where falling really hard on my cheeks as I continued to look at her sleeping figure. But then, I felt her hand hold mine. I saw her eyes fluttered open as she spoke.

"J-hope...?"

I cried even more as I saw her looking at me, alive. I really thought that she wouldn't wake up today but, she did. I sobbed.

"Y-Y/n..!"

To be continued.......