Chapter 7

(Y/n's pov)
It doesn't matter to me anymore, nothing does...

...Not Anymore...

Chantice said that she have to move to another house and she have to move to another school aswell. She would be busy at packing her things. She said it's really far and it'll take her hours to arrive here. J-hope said that he will have to be away for family business and both won't be able to come here for awhile. So, I am left here all alone for a few days, perhaps months.

It was morning, 3:30am, the sun isn't out, the room was very...quiet. Not a single noise nor voice can be heard, not even outside. I was there, lying down, eyes glued to the ceiling, thinking what the actual fuck am I going to do. It's quiet... It's boring... Its pointless...

Why do things matter if everything is just gonna be forgotten and erased? Everyone says 'everything was made for a reason'. What reason though? (please tell me in the comment box cuz I don't know aswell) Everything is gonna be put to an end anyways, everything is gonna disappear right before you know it, everything is just gonna hurt you no matter what you do... Why... Why are we even made if we are just gonna die at the end...?

Tears were pouring down my cheeks endlessly. I don't bother stopping it, in fact, I just let it continue to roll down my cheeks. It's warm, like a warm stream pouring down my eyes.

Yesterday~~~~
I over heard the doctor and j-hope's conversation.

"The bad news is, she will only live for a few moths."

Then, I heard sobs and cries. I heard the voice of my mom, my dad, my brothers, Chantice and J-hope. Why are my parents and brother here? I'm sure, they will just compare me to my brothers. And mom, great job on fake crying, you nailed it. They're outside this white, blank room.

I continued to stare at the ceiling as I continued to hear them cry outside. I wonder how does it feel like to die... It must be peaceful... You couldn't hear, feel, nor see anything... You'll be asleep for eternity...and no one will be able to pull you back to life...

End~

So, only a few moths left huh? That's nice... I will be able to get what I always wanted... To sleep...

...forever...

Tears....more tears... More tears continued to roll down... The monitor started to make loud noises... My vision getting blurry... I closed my eyes, I didn't know what to do any more. Doctors and nurses barge in my room and started to yell some equipments and stuff. Is it time yet...? Is time for me to leave...? I hope they don't mind...

Flashback~~~ 10 years ago~~

"Don't you dare cry, you little shit! Do you know what crying do to you, huh? It makes you weak! It makes you look like you have no strength to fight back! It-It makes you look like you are a worthless son of a bitch! Huh?!" Mom pushed my head with her finger as I continued to sob. "So stop crying and do something productive for once!" She shove me down to the ground.

She stood up, and mutter, "worthless shit, I shouldn't have made you..." Then she left.

I heard it, loud and clear, and it made me cry even more. An aching feeling was felt in my chest as I continued to cry. My brothers, they don't really care. All they care about is games and all their things. They were born smart, but I wasn't. I was different from them, even though we are siblings. I am small, sensitive, I like things that inspires me even though it's just small things, they don't. All they do is sit in front of their computers and play, sometimes program somethings and that made my parents proud of them. Every time my brothers accomplished something and made our parents proud, my parents would compare me to them.

"You should have been like this!"

"You should have been like that!"

"They are better children than you!"

"They are worth more than you!"

"They deserve better than you!"

Those things, words changed who I was. Everything they said just keep on striking me and all my brothers do is just smirk at me, stick their tongue out whenever my parents aren't looking. It was unfair, everything was. That changed my perspective to everything I see and touch.

It was 1:00am and my parents told me to sleep in the couch for there were no space in the bedroom. That was a lie, there are so many space in there, they just don't want me to sleep with them.

I was awake, sitting straight like a board, eyes glued at the front door. I grabbed my bag from behind the couch. I prepared some of my things in case something like this happens. I stood up, walking towards the door, all dressed. Hoodie, jeans, and shoes. I opened the door quietly, then headed out.

The gate was wide open, my father forgot to close it. I grabbed the opportunity and just ran away from here. I ran as fast as I could, without knowing where to go, I just ran and ran. It was still dark so it is really hard to see. Wherever I go, I just hear pure silence.

I ran out of the city and just continue to run forward. My eyes were bloodshot open and I could see a light from far away. I followed it, ran after it, not caring anymore.

Wolves ran beside me, looking at the same thing I was looking at. They ran beside me, thinking of the same thought as I was.

The light was getting nearer and nearer until it was right in front of me. It was... An abandoned house, with one lantern lit. It was huge, the wolves looked at me before they stand beside the post, guarding the house.

I walked in and opened the door of the house, the atmosphere was cold, quiet, yet calm. I decided to live in here for now. It was the only place I could be right now...

And so, I grow up to be alone, cold-hearted and an emotionless bastard.

End~~

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the the FUCKING LIGHT! I looked around and the same scenario greeted me.

I was in a quiet, blank room. Not a single noise nor voice can be heard, not even outside. It's quiet... It's boring... A tear roll down my cheek.

...It's pointless...

AUTHOR'S note
HEYA GUYS WASSUP! So, I'm really sorry the I haven't updated for YEARS and I have a reason for that. School. But hey hey hey! It's summer here and school is down for meh! Wooh! I'm sorry since again, and I'll see you on the next chapter! Bye bye! 사랑헤 으러분!😘❤