Chapter 6

"Well, you should've told them sooner. That would have been a little better."

"My sincere apologies." the doctor apologised.

I just nodded my head as a response as he walked out of the room and called them, telling them about the problem.

Both J-hope and Chantice went back inside with a relief expression. Chantice started.

"Well, at least we know that's one we can't do. He could've at least told us awhile ago. Jesus Christ Hallelujah!"

J-hope laughed at Chantice's words. I said.

"Hey, Hobi," J-hope looked at me and asked while pointing to himself.

"Is that me?"

"Yeah."

"Where did you find that name?"

I only shrugged as a response and continued on what I was saying.

"You sounded like a wind wiper when you laugh. You know, the fast people who wipes the windows really fast and it makes a sound once it is clean. You sounded like one."

J-hope made a poker face as he continued to look at me. He said.

"Seriously?"

Chantice was holding her laughter as she covers her mouth. I even heard her snort a little which is adorable. I only shrugged as he continued to look at me. J-hope inhales then said.

"Disgrace."

Chantice couldn't hold her laughter anymore so she laugh out loud. J-hope then looks at Chantice then glared at her as she continued to laugh. I smiled as I watch the actions of Chantice. She adorable, she fits with someone like J-hope.

The thought made me stop smilling. They continued their actions without noticing me. Yeah, J-hope and Chantice would fit together, J-hope wouldn't like someone like me, no one will. But, if Chantice finds someone who truly belongs in her heart, then I'm happy, even if it's J-hope. Yeah, I know. Its hard to accept the fact the you wouldn't get someone you truly like because their is a 86% chance that they like someone else rather than you.

It's painful. All you could do is be happy for them because you couldn't do anything else, because they are your friend. Friends support each other, even though it breaks you to see that the one you like is liking them back.

But, of course, I wouldn't be able to be with J-hope because...he would never like me, not in a friend like but in a relationship like. But I'm used to it. I'm used to being hated on and to be alone so it really doesn't matter to me anymore... Atleast, that's what I think.

"Y/n...?" A soft voice called out to me.

I snapped back to reality and saw Chantice and J-hope looking at me worriedly. J-hope asked.

"Are you... alright?"

His voice was soft, yet sweet. I replied as I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're crying, Y/n." Chantice said, frowning in worriedness.

I didn't noticed after I felt the streaming hot tears flowing out of my eyes. I quickly touched my cheeks and felt it. My tears... Why am I crying?...

I was speechless. I don't know what to say. I couldn't find the right words. Why? Why am I crying? I don't get it...

In a blink of my eye, I was in J-hope's warm embrace. What...? He was hugging me, trembling a little. What happened...? He murmur.

"Y/n, please stop crying. We may not know the reason why but it breaks us just seeing you crying or sad. But, it's ok. Everything is fine, as long as you are with us, everything is fine.".

Tears, I felt tears on my shoulder, wettening my shirt. J-hope's... crying... I didn't know what to do nor say. What should I say? What should I do?

No matter how hard I tried, my tears wouldn't stop falling really hard down my cheeks. Why am I crying?! Then, I sob as I hug Hobi back. I cling into his shirt as I continued to cry on his arms. Why am I crying?!

Why...why....why.....?

It was rare for me to be like this. I don't cry without a reason, I don't cry easily. But what am I doing now? I'm crying....without a God damn reason. I feel helpless. I don't like it. I wanna stop crying, but no matter how hard I even try, it still wouldn't stop falling.

Not long, Chantice joined in the hug. It was nice... The feeling of someone caring for you, it feels nice... You couldn't anything about but it will just feel nice no matter what...

/to be continued.....\
Author here! Sorry if it's kinda short,(not really) I couldn't think of anything else to write. Sorry if I haven't been updating lately! Project have been pilling up and I need to finish them. I'm really sorry!