God sake Dean!

You had stupidly locked yourself out of the bunker, so you were stuck standing outside in the rain for what felt like forever.

Then, the familiar sound of the gate creaking open made its way towards your ears. You looked up to see Dean walking outside, closing the door behind him. He quickly jogged through the downpour towards the car, unlocking it so you could sit sheltered from the rain.

You immediately got in, closed the door, and gave him an annoyed look as soon as he sat down.

Dean blinked, his long eyelashes casting shadows on his cheekbones. "What?"

"Seven minutes, Dean. I was stuck out here for seven minutes." You complained. "If I die of pneumonia, it's your fault."

"Oh, uh- I'm really sorry. Sam was trying to make me bring you back inside. He said it's not safe for you to be outside, but, what can I say? You're with me." Dean explained.

"Nice observational skills, Sherlock." You smirked.

"Shut up." He laughed and started the car, driving away from the bunker.

You both sat in a comfortable silence for a minute, but then you noticed the radio- it seemed to be untouched, calling out for someone to switch it on. You glanced at the green-eyed man sitting next to you.

"Hey, Dean?"

"Mm?"

"Can I switch on the radio?" You asked innocently.

Dean's eyes narrowed at you. "Depends. What kind of music do you like?"

You remembered something that Sam said when you first found out that him and Dean weren't FBI. "Oh, um, classical rock all the way!" You faked enthusiasm.

Dean relaxed. "Okay, then, you can switch it on. And you'd better find some Led Zeppelin?"

"Led Zeppelin?" You asked, forgetting your cover for a brief moment. Your eyes widened when Dean looked at you suspiciously. "Oh, Led Zeppelin! My favourite, urm, band?"

The way Dean nodded when you said that proved your hazardous guess to be true. You let out a silent sigh of relief, and opened the radio- to Kiss FM. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding was playing, and you giggled at Dean's betrayed look.

"(y/n), how could you?" He questioned dramatically. "Argh, my ears!"

You laughed. "Embrace the music, Dean!"

"No!" He protested, a look of sheer torture etched onto his face.

"Yes!" You grinned. "Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do!" You sang.

"Stop! Switch it off!" He made a desperate jab for the off switch of the radio, but couldn't tell which button was which. It didn't help that he was in the middle of driving the damned thing.

"If you insist," You smiled slyly. Dean breathed a sigh of relief as your hand went up to one of the buttons on the old radio... Which turned the volume up.

"...I hate you." Dean proclaimed sulkily.

"You can choose the song on the way back, Dean." You compromised, stifling giggles.

"Good." He grumbled, and somehow managed to keep silent until the end of the journey. You pulled up at a Primark store, but not many cars were there. That was good, you couldn't risk people finding you.

You started to get out of the car, but Dean's hand on your arm stopped you. "Wait." He said.

"What is it?"

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a dark blue scarf. "Wear this, it should cover up most of your face."

You took the scarf and gave him a thankful smile. You began winding it around your neck (and the lower half of your face).

"Awesome," Dean commented when you had done. "Let's go!"