Shopping trip!

"This," You held up a black and white crop-top. "Or this?" You held up a thin sweater with a feather pattern on it.

Dean looked at both carefully, before pointing to the crop-top. "I think you should-"

Something caught your eye on the other end of the shop, a shirt with a familiar blue police box printed onto it. "Doctor Who!" You shrieked, interrupting him.

"Doctor- what?" He quirked an eyebrow. You looked at him with a shocked expression on your face.

"You haven't heard of Doctor Who?" You gasped.

Dean shook his head. "I've heard Sam mention it once but that was it." He said honestly.

Once you had registered this scandalous information, you grabbed him by the arm and dragged him towards the area where you had seen the Doctor Who shirt. It wasn't just the one shirt, however. There was an entire section dedicated to clothing of that fandom! Leggings, scarves, shirts, you name it, it was there. And there were posters! You squealed excitedly, picking up random articles of clothing and a poster, ditching the crop top and sweater.

You found a poster that had a familiar man with a bow tie on it. "This is the Eleventh Doctor." You told Dean, pointing to him. He nodded. "And when we get back to the bunker, I am going to make you watch his episodes."

Dean gulped and nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

You grinned, liking this new power you had over Dean. "Good, you need to-"

A loud gasp coming from the end of the aisle cut you off.

You and Dean both spun around to see a girl, about two years younger than you, standing wide-eyed. You knew her.

It was your friend, (y/bfn).

"Chelsea?" She gawked, dropping her shopping basket. She started to walk towards you, but then broke out into a run, attacking you with a tight hug. You heard Dean mutter a curse, but you were just overjoyed to see your friend again.

"Can't... breathe..." You choked out. (Y/bfn) let go, giving you an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, but- (y/n), where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you, and we were all so worried..." She whispered.

You glanced at Dean for help, not able to look (y/bfn) in the eye. She followed your gaze, and her eyes landed on Dean. They went cold.

"Who are you and what did you do to (y/n)?!" She accused him, gently pushing you behind her so that she stood in between you and Dean.

He flung his hands up in defence. "Hey, calm down, I'm just a friend of hers. Right, (y/n)?" He looked at you expectantly.

You nodded in agreement. "It's fine, (y/bfn), I promise. He's a good guy."

Her eyes flitted between you and him. "This better not be a case of Stockholm Syndrome," She muttered.

You smiled, unsure if she was joking or not. "No, (y/bfn) it isn't."

"Good." (y/bfn) looked Dean up and down, and her eyes narrowed, like the way they always did when she was trying hard to remember something.

Dean leaned against the wall. "What?"

"Where have I see you before? You look pretty darn familiar..." (y/bfn) pondered.

Dean frowned. "Uh, no idea. I'm probably just one of those people you walk past on a busy street."

"Yeah, that's probably it." You quipped in.

"No, I'm pretty sure I know you." She took out her iPhone and tapped at the screen, and a look of realisation dawned upon her. "It's you." She whispered.

Dean raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I noticed, thanks." You rolled your eyes at his no shit, Sherlock attitude.

"No, no, no, you don't get it." (y/bfn) showed Dean an article screenshotted onto her phone. You had to crane your neck to see it- the headline was: Mysterious Movie Deaths Plague London. Weird.

Dean squinted at it, trying hard to remember. "Are you...?"

"I'm the girl that helped you. (Y/bfn). And you're Dean Winchester." She smiled.

"Uh, guys, am I missing out on something here?" You asked curiously. Their eyes snapped onto you.

"Long story." She said. "You might not believe it, but since you're with Dean I'm guessing you've been through some crazy shit too."

You nodded. "Pretty much sums it up."

"I get why you couldn't come home now." She observed understandingly. But then her eyes turned glassy. "Just one text. Just one text would have done. We were all so scared."

You squirmed. "(y/bfn), I..."

Suddenly, Dean's phone bleeped, receiving a text. Perfect timing; you had no idea how to reply to (y/bfn) quiet complaints.

He frowned as he read the text. "Sam's found something important. We need to go."

(Y/bfn) perked up at hearing Sam's name. "Sam? Sammy? He's with you?"

Dean nodded. "Uh-huh."

She moistened her dry lips. "Let me come with you. Please."

He frowned disapprovingly. "No way in Hell am I gonna let you do that. Go home now.Live a normal life, okay?"

She shook her head stubbornly. "No. I want to come with you. I was already dragged into this shit years ago, there's no going back. Right, (y/n)?" She looked at you with pleading eyes.

You glanced at Dean, then at (y/bfn). She was right, there was no going back. But you didn't want to risk her safety...

"I- I don't know. Okay." You stuttered, hoping you wouldn't regret your decision. Dean sighed in frustration, but didn't object. She jumped up and down with delight, and hugged you.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled widely, but her smile soon faltered and turned into a serious look. "But first, message your parents. And (y/fn), for that matter."

Now, you wanted to. You really, really wanted to do that. But you were scared of the consequences- Sam and Dean had warned you about demons, vampires and other monsters that could trace GPS signals to you and to the person on the other end. You didn't want to risk their safety.

You bit your lip. "I can't."

(Y/bfn) opened her mouth to protest, but shut it before a sound could come out, seeming to catch onto your trail of thought. Instead, she just nodded, and said softly: "I get ya."

You gave your friend a thankful look.

There was a silence between you and her, before Dean decided to break the ice. "So are you girls gonna pay for your clothes, or...?"

You smiled. "You betcha."

(Y/bfn) laughed, agreeing with you. "Uh-huh."