(Lui Calibre x Reader) Glad You Came

Song: Glad You Came by The Wanted

Oh no, they're back.

Should I run?

No, they'll catch me and make it even worse.

I stayed on my swing and pretended to not see Ralph and Thomas, a couple of mean kids who always bullied me. Through the corner of my eye I saw Ralph, the bigger of the two, walk up hurriedly. His two hands landed on my shoulders and pushed me off the swing, landing me on the rough pea gravel below.

"Nerd," spat Ralph, laughing. "Thought we forgot about you?" I said nothing.

"What's the matter? Can't speak?" Thomas sneered with his friend. I looked away, not wanting them of all people to see me crying.

"Awe, the baby's crying!" they laughed, one of them throwing a handful of pea gravel on me.

"Yo, knock it off already!" The laughter of my bullies stopped and I heard somethings hit the pea gravel. I looked up to see Thomas on the ground and Ralph getting hit.

By a girl.

She swung at his face, which he dodged, and he hit her in the side of the head. She snarled and kneed him in the crotch. Thomas was getting up and she proceeded to kick him in the side, making him fall back onto the ground. She turned to me, her snarl fading, h/c hair tousled, red knuckles, and a cut on the side of her head with a bruise forming.

"If anyone ever starts to bother you again," she said. "Tell me." With that, she headed off in the other direction, teachers swarming her and my bullies.

---- Seven years later ----

"Yo y/n!" I called down the hall. That familiar girl turned around and smiled, making her way towards me.

"Sup dude?" she greeted. We did our little handshake we've had since fourth grade and we began walking out of the school.

"Any plans?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Parents are outta town this weekend. Wanna play some games and drink some of my dad's beer?" She smiled. Her smile was different from everyone else. It wasn't one of those innocent, purely happy smiles. It was one of those smiled that said "hey, I'm a pretty nice and everything, but I will fuck you up in a heartbeat". I loved that smile.

"Yo, earth to Lui," she said, punching me in the arm. I laughed, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Sure, sounds fun," I responded.

"Awesome! Let's go then!" she said, throwing her fist in the air. We walked down the street, towards her house.

---- Smol time skip ----

"Mother fucker!" she screamed, her knuckles turning white around her controller. I began laughing, seeing that some guy on top of a roof had just trick shot her.

"No trick shotting little pussy bitch is gonna beat me!" she yelled at the tv, taking another drink of beer. I ran around the building and knifed a guy through the head, earning myself an achievement. I heard a spray of gun fire and looked in the corner.

Y/gt killed _fAzE_trickshotzz_

"Yeah get shit on! Not so good without your sniper, are ya!?" I chuckled and finished off my beer. My team needed one more point to win.

"Trick shot!" I yelled. I got on top of the roof and took out my sniper.

"Shock charge 360 no scope bitches!" I jumped off and shot, the round ending.

"Mother fucking cunt! That was me!!" Y/n screamed. I watched the kill cam and saw y/n's player run by, getting head shot by my sniper bullet. I busted up laughing, y/n hitting my arm.

"Trick shots are for losers!" she said, smiling.

"How come I just won then?" I asked, grabbing my shades and putting them on, smirking.

"Man, shut the hell up," she laughed.

"Make me."

Lips suddenly locked with mine, making my heart nearly stop. They were so soft. I never wanted it to end. It did though, a couple of seconds later, when y/n pulled away.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted that," she said, smirking.

"Well," I said, turning to her on the couch. "It doesn't have to end." She smiled and I pulled her in for another kiss. Her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling us closer.

This is perfect.

I pulled away from our kiss momentarily. She looked sad because of it. I had to tell her somethings though.

"Back in elementary school, when you took on my bullies with no fear," I started. "That day I knew you were special, and I'm glad you came into my life." She smiled.

"I love you Lui," she said.

"I love you too y/n."

I was gonna continue this a bit further and make the ending sad, but I didn't feel like it today. I was in the mood for something cute today. Have a good one my fellow internet lovers!

Love you all,

-Alex <3