Author's note

A/N

Hi guys! Long time no see, I've started school and am working on my new EXO fanfiction 'Our EXO Story' so please check it out. I just realized I need to do more editing and updating so sorry, mianhae , gomenasi! I want to use this chance to congratulate EXO on their achievements and the amount of awards they received was tremendous. They won 10 awards total so far and 2 of the daesung from the AAAs and the MMAs. Coming up next is the battle of the MAMAs. Please vote for EXO and about the war between the EXO-Ls and ARMY, I'm on the EXO-Ls side, but I also love BTS. Blood sweat and tears has been rocking the top charts and I would like to congratulate BTS. Although ARMY had said some pretty rude comments we weren't any better. Also congratulations on Exo's 2 new debuts, Lay's solo debut and CBX. I will do a tag soon and also bias list updates. I'm starting a new series on this book and I'm not just doing EXO but different Kpop groups requests and oneshots. Please feel free to still request anime oneshots but I would just like you guys to know about my new updates. I will be doing a series in the book called EXO weird shot stories. The first one will be as soon as I finish some late updates. Anyways, I will try my best to update more and congrats again EXO!!! We are one!!!