Sirius x Reader: Stray Dog

Hey lovelies, so i'm not dead! Just haven't been in the best place for a while. This imagine or the ones to maybe come, do not mean that i' back to writing for good. No it's just me trying to get back to the things i used to love to do. I am terribly sorry for just disappearing like that, but i just couldn't bring myself to write anything. Anyways, i hope you like this one, thank you.

Third Person P.O.V.

You stepped in the house, looking around it and taking in all the old and familiar surroundings. "Well (Y/n), how does it feel to be back here?" Remus walked in the house right behind you. You turned to him and smiled little. "I love to be back, but why is it so quiet?" Remus shrugged and continued walking, without a word. 

You had been living with your twin brother, Remus Lupin, for couple of years now. After graduating you wanted to stay with him and help him when ever he needed help with Moony. You being a wolf animagus helped when it was that time of the month. 

Two days ago Remus had suggested that you two would go visit Sirius, one place you never really thought going back to. You had been little confused of the sudden request but said yes anyways. 

Now here you were, standing on the familiar hallway, wondering why it was so quiet. What made you little nervous, was the fact that you had developed a crush towards this so known playboy. You felt completely stupid, that even after all this time, your heart was flattering and you started blushing like little school girl. Still the house was too quiet, something was wrong.

You noticed you had spaced out on the hallway for, who knows how long. You started walking towards the door that Remus had went through, when you last had seen him. "Remus, why are we here? Where is everybody?" No answer. "Remus?" You walked to the door.  "SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped form their hiding places and cheered, as you almost fell to your bottom. "My god! This is why you wanted me here?!" You were just standing there smiling and wordless. 

Remus walked to you and smiled. You ran to him and jumped hugging him. "Thank you so much! But you didn't need to." He put you down, looking to your eyes with little more serious look on his face. "Yes, i did need to. You stayed with me when i needed you, i couldn't ask for better sister. Happy birthday (Y/n)." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well what can i say, you're the best brother that a girl can wish for. Happy birthday Remus." 

After Remus moved, you noticed that there were all of your old friends. Lily, Molly, James, Arthur and Sirius. "Happy birthday (Y/n)!" Lily came hugging you, with James walking next to her. "Thank you love." You dropped your smile and turned to look at James. "Potter." He looked at you with really intense expression. "Little Lupin."

After little you both start laughing and he hugged you. "Happy birthday my dear little (Y/n), GOD you make me feel old!" You giggled. "James, you do realize i'm just as old as you are." He laughed and patted your shoulder, before taking Lily's hand and walking away. You smiled as you watched the two of them. 'Finally.'

While you were looking at the new and cute  couple you were attacked from behind. "Happy birthday (Y/n)!" It was Molly. With huge smile you hugged her and thanked for the kind wishes. After everyone else, it was Sirius's turn. Both of you looked at each other, small smiles playing on your lips as you little by little got closer to each other. "Happy birthday, it's really good to see you after all this time." Sirius smiled to you and opened his arms for a hug. Smiling brightly you walked to his arms and hugged him tight, taking in the familiar smell of his hair and clothes. "Thank you. I've really missed you." 

Apparently you two stayed in the hug for longer than Remus liked, since he started shouting at the two of you from across the floor. "Come on you two!" Laughing you both let go and looked at your brother, who was waiting by he cake, ready to cut it. You walked over to him and the evening went on. You all had wonderful time catching up with each other's lives. As the night progressed, little by little your friends started leaving and soon it was just Sirius, Remus and you. 

Remus stood up from his chair to stretch. "Okay, i'm going to go to bed. You two be nice!" He pointed at you and Sirius. "Of course, good night love" You smiled to your brother. He kissed your hair and walked upstairs into the guestroom. You looked the the flaming fire that moved so lively in the fireplace in front of you. "Would you like to come to the balcony with me? It's supposed to be clear night sky tonight." Sirius's warm and silky voice broke the silence. You looked at him and smiled. "I would love to."

The two of you walked to the balcony, only to be amazed by the bright starry sky. "It's so beautiful." You looked up, eyes shimmering. "Yes, Yes you are." Your eyes widened little, as you turned your gaze to Sirius, only to find him looking at you softly. "(Y/n), i've been meaning to ask you this for a long time, but never really had the courage to." He took short break. "Would you be alright, with maybe just a simple stray dog like myself?" You looked at him surprise clear on your face. "I have been in love with you since 4th year in school..." You couldn't believe it, so you just stepped closer to him, took hold of his shirt and pulled him down for a kiss. 

Sirius didn't hesitate to kiss you back, wrapping his arms around you taking yo into his embrace and holding you close. The kiss was gentle, warm and loving, and for your dislike felt like it ended to soon. "Sirius Black, i have waited for this since the 3rd year, and i would be more than happy with a dog like you." Smiling he leaned down, to kiss you again. 

There you go lovelies. It's nothing too amazing, but i think it's alright after long time. Hope you liked it and as always, i love you all.