Chapter 1

AN/ Alright so lets hope I dont get too much crap for this. First book I plan on publishing enjoy!!

I started down the most dreadful hall of hell to get to english. Although I loved english more than anything and I was in an AP class I couldnt help but dread today a little more than most. My eyes met with my cousin Madisons across the lockers and she gave the look, the look indicating she had tea.
"GIRLLLL!!!!!" she had wide eyes and a smirk and I knew the best was yet to come from this story of hers. "Yes, sis whats good?" I gave her eager eyes wanting to know. She smirked one last time before pulling my arm closer to her so she wouldnt be as loud as the first word out of her mouth.

 "Okay hear me out Hailey...its been almost a year since you even thought about being in a relationship." I pulled away within the second, she knew why I hadnt pushed to be in a relationship, she knew I was hurt from the past. I wasn't upset over the long period of being "alone" because I knew I needed to work on loving myself. I had, had the confidence I needed back again, but I was in no rush. She read my thoughts soon because she knew me better then I knew myself sometimes.

 "Hailey.. no thats not how I meant it, listen I know your type, and new boy curly just walked in" I followed her gaze, with a slight smirk on my face due to the nickname she already gave him. Before I could express my thoughts on him the minute bell rang making a slight groan escape my lips. "Madison I really don't want to get invloved." My eyes glanced at the mystery curly haired boy one more time. 

He looked nervous but calm at the same time. His thin white shirt exposing the butterfly and swallow tattoos. "He is good looking babe but..." I didnt know what to say I didnt really have an excuse to not introduce myself but everything seemed new all over again. Even if I just wanted to say hi. "Okay fine bitch but don't stalk him too much" her gaze followed him into my AP class, the biggest smirk plastered across her face. My mouth fell open. "fuck" I muttered and left without saying bye. That bitch knew I loved her. 

I walked into the class, knowing to sit next to Hayley right away. We had the same name but it never bothered us. She gave me a slight smile and before she said anything the bell rang indicating class has started. She gave up on talking but I shot her a quick smile to let her know I would listen later. As Ms.Miller continued on the notes from yesterday, my eyes wandered to the curly haired boy with the green eyes and tattoos. "I wonder what his name is?" Hayley must have seen me staring and asked me quietly. I decided not to reply because I didnt know either but it was too late before I realized he caught me staring. Flashing me a wink before staring off at the board again. I turn quickly and a flush of warmth rushes to my face noticing im blushing. Did he really just wink at me I thought to myself. I must be fucking high. Class ended not too much longer and I never left a class so fast out of all the years I have been here.