Chapter 4

Daniel didn't do that often. He did it more when we were together, but its been almost a year since we broke up and he still won't let me be.

  Me and Harry walked down the hallway into the bathroom. We had to move fast because our free hour was almost up. "Love, please tell me he doesnt do this often." I just kind of shrugged I didnt want to seem like I couldnt hold my own but Daniel fucked me up. "I swear if I could snap his neck I would."

Harry was telling himself that more than me because I was now ahead of him and staring at my reflection in the mirror before he walked in as well.
  My eyes went wide. "Harry you cant be in here this is the girls bathroom." He gave a sad smile and walked closer to me.

  "You need me right now." My heart started racing when he gently rubbed my cheek with the back of his hand. "Harry its fine plea-." "No love."
  He cut me off and I stared back at him. I was too tired and hurt to argue back. "okay" I whispered.

  He took a paper towel and ran it under the cold water to calm down the heat from my abused cheek. He leaned forward on my chest and I winced when the bruises under my shirt made contact.

  "Oh my god I am so sorry." He looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Harry its okay, but we really need to go." The bell rang at least a minute ago and I knew I couldnt go home. I had to push through last period.

  "Okay fine, but please let me take care of you later?" My eyes were wide. Did Harry really want to hang out with me? Or in this case... Take care of me?