Chapter 2

Its been some days since I last got that wink from the new boy. I didnt know if I should have felt a sudden burst of confidence or if I should have felt insecure. I decided to feel nothing at all. I sat and read with some of these thoughts passing through my clouded head. I started to feel uneasy like someone was watching me until I looked up and saw Madison with the biggest grin on her face like she just got the best dick of her life. 

"Nope bitch leave right now I know that look." I said it with a smile knowing damn well I wanted to know what she had to say. "Harry." thats all she said. I stared back confused and irritated because I wanted to know the context of what she was saying. "His names Harry dumb bitch, you know? Curly?"

 I kind of smiled thinking about it. The green eyed boy had a name that fit him perfectly. I snapped back out from my thoughts with a frown. I knew I should not be smiling over a boys name as easily as I was in that moment. "Hailey did you even hear me" I looked away from the edge of my bed when I finally decided to tell her my opinion on how I was feeling.

 "I dont know, I just know that I shouldn't easily like the way his name sounds when I say it" a sudden smirk plastered across her face. "STOP!!! not like that you dirty girl." Even though I couldnt help but think of me screaming his name. I tried my best to explain myself but she didnt give two shits. 

The conversation went on with a few more dirty jokes from Madison and a few more laughs from both of us. "Hey.."I asked her kind of quietly and more serious. She took the hint and let me know I had her attention. "Would it be bad if I just let myself fall for him a little bit?" She stared back and grabbed my shoulders. "Babe, you deserve to fall for him. You deserve so much more then what Daniel threw in your face and made you go through." She embraced me into a hug and I knew what she meant. Even if all Harry had given me so far was a wink, I couldnt help but feel eager for school tomorrow. Which is disgusting because fuck a bitch named school.

AN/ sorry this chapter is shorter. I promise
not all of them will be this way. I might have a few like this that just fill in the little things;)