The Sleepover

"Sophie..." Biana sang as she appeared right next to Sophie's locker.  "You are officially invited to a sleepover.  Where:Everglen For:Boredom When:Today, after school. " Sophie laughed.  Biana could be so funny sometimes.  

    "Do Grady and Edaline know?" she inquired, knowing her parents would be upset if they didn't know.  "Yup!!!!" Biana's face spread wide in a grin. "Okay then."

   I'm assuming that's a yes then.   Fitz's deep accented voice filled her mind and she was glad not to jump.  Yes. Yes it is.  "Guys," Biana grumbled, "Normal people talk outloud." "I think Keefe's logic has been rubbing off on you." Sophie noted.  Biana's eyes filled with love as she murmured lovingly, "Keefe,"

         "Hey! What's this talk about me?" Keefe's voice wondered as he tapped his chin in mock-curiosity.  Both Keefe and Fitz had come to Sophie's locker, joining Biana.  "Wow, Foster. You have a party going on at your locker. Well, see you at the real party."

         Fitz and Keefe walked down the hall quickly before any girls could start flirting with them.  Before he left, Fitz gave a small wave to Sophie and flashed his movie star-worthy smile.  Her heart exploded into feathery flutters.  When will that feeling ever stop?  Sophie complained in her head. 

    "Well," Biana concluded twirling some hair, "I guess I'll see you later at the party." Sophie turned to leave, her soft blond princess curls flying out behind her.  Halfway down the hall, she heard Biana scream, "OH NO!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!!" Sophie smiled.  Some things never get old.  "Havenfield!" she called out and the light whisked her away.  

A.N: Well I finished that one. *Wipes sweat from brow* Say, I think that was pretty good.  But nothing will beat the great Inkheadwriter. To you my friend.