Truth or Dare (Last Chapter *boo hoo*)

Sophie froze, shock.  When it came to Keefe asking her to a game of truth or dare, it's literally like asking her to jump in a pile of Silveny poop. 

     Well, then here goes nothing.  

   "Sophie," Keefe asked.  "Truth or dare?"

    "Truth." Sophie said.  She knew that Keefe was merciless when it came to dares.  "What is the most embarrassing thing you ever did?" she thought about it for a while and said, "Yesterday, when I confessed."

     "Okay then," Sophie took in a deep breath.  "Biana. Truth of dare?" 

     "Dare." she said.  You'll regret this.  she transmitted, then announced, "I dare you to roll in a pile of Alicorn manure."  Biana screamed.  "B-but..." she sputtered.  "I j-just g-got my n-nails and h-hair done!"

     Keefe wagged a finger at her.  "Tsk tsk tsk, Biana.  Y'know, you could always switch to truth," he shot Sophie a knowing smile.  Or what was actually a smirk.  She beamed.  "Great then.  I vote for truth!" 

     You'll regret this again.

     "When did you start liking Keefe?" he leaned in as if someone had just mentioned the Great Gulon incident.  "Um-hm." he thought amusingly.  "This ought to be good."  Biana flushed and looked away as if to hide her blush.  "Ever since he became Fitz's friend.

     After that everybody continued. 

     Biana turned to Fitz.  "Fitz, truth or dare?"

     "Dare." he said in pride

     "Kiss your crush on the cheek." Biana glanced mischievously between Sophie and him.  As if he was doing this instinctively, he courageously walked up and placed an impossibly soft kiss on Sophie's cheek. 

     Just then Sophie's imparter beeped.  Grady's sharp blue eyes filled the screen.  HIs blond hair happened to have twigs in them and she had to stop herself from giggling.  "Edaline is visiting Juline and she wants you to come so, SKEDADDLE!!!"

     Sophie sighed, "Unfortunately, I have to go home." Everybody looked forlorn as she lugged down the enormous stack of red and held up her home crystal to the light of the sun rays.

     She let the light of the crystal carry her away.  Step by step. 

A.N: That's the end guys.  If you want to read the sequel, it's already been posted and it's called 'The Quirks of Sophitz.' Hope to see you in the comment soon of my new books!