Pretty or Ugly

The gates swung open and Sophie was greeted by Biana's smile.  She wore a baby blue dress with make up along with matching beaded necklace. Not surprising considering Biana.  "So, what do you want to do?" Sophie asked, wishing she could suck in the words right after they left her glossy lips.  Of course she would have to get pampered again! "Makeover." One word yet it struck a huge mental blow. "Please no" Sophie begged. 

    "We have an aurenflare tonight. You need to look good.  But don't worry since I'm so nice, I'll let you off with light make up." 'Light' was put in mildly.  "Now come in.  Go greet the two gremlins. They're outside playing bramble." Sophie definitely was not in the mood to greet Foxfire's two hottest boys.  After all, she looked like a complete clown. 

     Sophie followed the practical princess into Everglen and out to its round hills.  It made Havenfield look like a bottle cap. 

    She met the boys at the border of their mini forest where they were tackling each other playfully.  Biana cleared her throat rather loudly and they both released in shock and quickly dusted off their pants. "I said Sophie's here. While you two were playing about, I already chose what I was going to wear." Keefe raised an eyebrow.  "Well that's because you're a girl. Us guys are cool and quick we don't need time to choose what to wear. Though Foster seems like she really went through some stuff. Maybe got special treatment from Vertina." Biana blushed.  Sophie was close to blushing but she saved those emotions for serious situations. 

    Fitz ran a hand through his dark hair and flashed a smile. "Hey." he said.  "Hey." she said back.  She turned to Keefe. "For your information, I really did get pampered by Vertina.  And I'm pretty sure she did that to make me look like a clown." She grumbled something about annoying spectral mirrors.  "Well I don't think you look like a clown, you look quite pretty." Everybody turned to the feminine voice that spoke.

      Della appeared in thin air, wearing a fancy gown as usual.  Like her daughter, she was a vanisher.  Della smoothed out her pink gown with beads here and there, rather simple.  Her hair hung to her shoulders like sticks, yet she still managed to be pretty. 

    "Thanks." Sophie said.  "You look very nice yourself." Della smiled, the way an adult would smile at their child.  "I couldn't agree more." Fitz complimented grinning widely.  A tint of pink crept to Sophie's cheeks.  "You know," Della tapped her chin, "You two would make a great couple." "Who?" Biana asked. "Me and Keefe?" she pressed.  "No, Sophie and Fitz." Keefe smirked. "Don't think I can't feel your emotions Biana. They feel rather mushy." she blushed wildly.  It took a moment for Fitz to process the thought, but when he did, he yelled, "MOM!!!"

    "What?" she and Biana shared a look.  "I'm only saying my opinion. Oh well I better get back to work." With that, she vanished. 

   Sophie smirked at Biana. "Who said they didn't have a crush on Keefe?" Keefe exploded in laughter. So did Fitz and Sophie.  After they recovered, Keefe wiped fake tears from his eyes.  "I guess it isn't are fault though.  To girls we're just princes. Right Fitz?" "Whatever." was Fitz's reply.  Sophie cleared her throat and mimicked Biana's innocent voice. "Who? Me and Keefe?"

   "Well Sophie.  Time to go change." Biana said smugly.  Sophie quickly thought of anything to stall her. "Why?! I just got changed into this monstrous outfit. Why do I have to change into another one?!" Sophie cried. 

   "Well Fitz, we gotta go change.  Don't want to make your sister upset.  Plus, we better look good for two special ladies." he winked.  "Kay."

   And both groups parted directions, getting ready to dress up.

A.N: Mwahahahaha I raised one moment to one whole chapter. How does that feel like?