Poor Poor Wall...

As John shut the front door to 221b Baker Street, he heard the deafening bang of a gun being fired. He instantly dropped everything he was holding and sprinted up the stairs to approach the room where the gun fires were coming from.

"What the hell are you doing!" John raised his voice to show an ounce of authority. Sherlock lowered his aim and draped his arm over the arm-rest of his chair. With a gravelly tone to his voice, he muttered 'bored'; but as John's ears were slightly blocked from the horrendous noise, he was unable to hear what the detective had said.

"What?" He questioned.

"Bored!" This time Sherlock replied with a more playful tone to his voice and he jumped out of his chair. "Bored. Bored! Borrrred!" He shot at the wall in front of him repeatedly. John noticed that his flatmate had not only shot the wall, but had also spray-painted a bright yellow smiley face on the bloody thing!

"Sherlock!" John shouted demandingly. Sherlock jumped, resulting the gun to slip out of his pale hands and clatter onto the floor. The doctor looked at the detective, then at the gun on the floor, then his gaze drifted back onto Sherlock.

Sunlight drifted through the gap in the curtains opposite the two men, illuminating Sherlock's picturesque features. His dark brown curls hung messily over his almost translucent eyes, of which were currently filled with a look of guilt. His perfectly sculpted cheekbones cast faint shadows on his pale face, and his teeth gently nibbled on his plump cupid-bow lips.

For months now, John had been trying to push his considerably large crush on the Consulting Detective out of his head. He was almost successful; but of course Sherlock had to go and ruin it by being, well...Sherlock!

"I-I'm sorry John...there hasn't been a case in so long...I'm just-"

"Bored. I know Sherlock, but surely there are other things to keep you from boredom?"

***

After a while Sherlock took John's words into consideration and decided to walk into the kitchen to make them both a cup of tea.

On the way to the kitchen, the detective lightly brushed his shoulder against John's, causing the other mans breath to hitch. Sherlock stopped walking and turned his head towards John.

Heart rate increased, mouth dry, pupils dilated.

Did...did John...like Sherlock?

For a while Sherlock had noticed the doctor behaving strangely around him but he didn't want to bring up the subject.

For the first time in his life, Sherlock Holmes was speechless and confused. Sherlock had had a crush on his flatmate since the moment John had told him that he was 'trying to get off with Sarah'. For an unknown reason at the time, that very sentence knocked every mere trace of happiness right out of him.

As time went on, this so called 'crush' had developed into the 'L' word.

Yes, the great Sherlock Holmes, the 'freak', the sociopath was in love.

But now, after performing many experiments and calculating the overall reactions, Sherlock could officially say that John might feel the same way about Sherlock.

Well, there was now only one more way to find out.

***

John sat back in his chair, soon to be joined by his best friend shuffling into the living room holding two china tea cups balanced on saucers. Sherlock settled his serving onto the coffee table infront of his chair before making his way over to John. He leant over John's body slightly to set the tea down beside him, making the doctor close his eyes and sink further into his chair.

After a couple of seconds, the doctor peeled his eyes open and was greeted with a pair of the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen in his life.

Sherlock's face was only a few millimetres away from his own - their lips were almost touching. If John moved his head up just the slightest bit...

"John?" Sherlock whispered, his warm breath fanned over John's moist lips.

"Y-yes Sherlock?" John audibly gulped after finishing his stuttered sentence.

Sherlock closed his eyes as he pushed his head forwards slightly, crashing his soft cupid-bow lips onto John's. John took this action by surprise, but almost immediately relaxed into the kiss.

After what felt like hours, the two parted due to almost suffocating and rested their foreheads together. The corner of John's mouth twitched upwards, whereas Sherlock beamed.

"I love you, Doctor Watson"

John felt tears prick at the back of his eyes. He pecked his detective on the lips.

"I love you too Sherlock"

***

Who would have thought that a four lettered word had the power to change a person's whole life forever - even a conceited sociopath's!

--------------------------

Hi all :)

How was that? Ooh this is exciting...my first proper fanfic!

SO! Who saw the new mini Sherlock episode? I may have cried...*The Feels*

But yeah! Hope you enjoyed the first addition to 'Loving The Sociopath' :)

Please Vote/Comment/Share :)

~ Rosie x

Loving The Sociopath (Johnlock)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें