"He Mentioned Something About a Game"

Harry was right about one thing. The month in which he had to be Draco Malfoy's servant went by excruciatingly slow.
It was a terrible month for Harry for several reasons.

Firstly, Ginny got a new boyfriend. He was some tossed in her year that made Harry want want to beat him up every time he opened his mouth. Oh well. At least Ginny seemed happy. Or at least, a lot happier than when she was with Harry.

secondly, he was still not on speaking terms with majority of his grade. It may seem childish and petty that he still was angry, but they were doing something Harry considered unforgivable. The information they were holding back from him impacted his life in a huge way- it caused his girlfriend to break up with him- and yet they wouldn't tell him anything.

And thirdly, the whole Draco Malfoy situation.

Besides dropping of his DADA homework almost everyday and making the potion for class, Draco Malfoy had Harry Potter do six things for him while in servitude. And, surprisingly they weren't that bad.

The first request from Draco Malfoy came that Friday. It was about 8:00 o'clock at night and Harry was enjoying the silence of his room, working on homework, when he heard a knock on the door.

Harry answered it quickly and was surprised to see a third year student waiting there. He recognized the kids face but not his name. It was something like Harold maybe? Regardless of his name, the kid looked at Harry with wide eyes. Most of the children at Hogwarts did. They looked at Harry like he hung the sun every morning. Like the whole world revolved around him.

"There's someone at the door to the common room asking about you" the third year squeaked out.

This confused Harry. Who would be asking for him? All of his "friends" were at another one of the interhouse unity parties, no doubt gossiping about him.

"Who?" Harry asked the small brown haired boy.

"Draco Malfoy" the kid responded seeming a little scared of the name.

Harry sighed. He had a feeling he knew exactly what this was about. Harry brought his hands up to his face and rubbed his temples.

"Did he say what he wanted"

"I don't think so." Said maybe-Harold

Harry must've looked upset, because the kid helpfully added "But he mentioned something about a game!"

Harry nodded at the kid. He expected something like this to happen.

"Alright, well thanks" Harry said as he walked past the small boy and stalked off to the common room entrance. He stepped out of the doorway only to be immediately greeted with the sight of a very tall, very pale boy.

"Malfoy" Harry said impatiently "what do you want?"

Draco looked at Harry like he'd look at something unpleasant he just stepped in.

"How rude of you Potter, I come all this way and you greet me so unkindly. No wonder your girlfriend broke up with you." Draco said with a snotty grin.

Harry rolled his eyes at Draco. "What do you want?" He asked again.

"If you must know. The room of requirement is malfunctioning and won't provide us any drinks." Draco stated.

This didn't surprise Harry, the room would sometimes stop working ever since the fire had happened.

"And everyone's thirsty so they sent me out for butterbeer."

"What, did Dean not bring any Firewhiskey this time?" Harry said with a roll of his eyes.

Draco ignored Harry and kept talking,