The Game Progresses

AN: Bonus points to whoever gets the Ouran reference in this chapter!

Also if you ever have any questions about the story or when I'm gonna update, feel free to ask me on my tumblr @ aestheticsdan
Thanks for reading and enjoy!

The second time Draco asked for Harry's help was at about 9 o'clock at night on a Wednesday.

Harry was walking back to the common rooms from the library (he'd been working on a DADA report about pixies for Draco) when Harry saw him. Draco Malfoy was leaning against the wall next to the Fat Lady, arguing rather furiously with her. Harry knew what this would be about and sighed internally. As of lately, it seemed Harry's entire life centered around Draco Malfoy.

Harry approached the arguing pair and loudly cleared his throat.

He must've startled the fat lady because she jumped. Draco however, turned around slowly. He looked as calm and calculating as ever.

"Never mind then." He said to the painting. She huffed in response.

"Draco" Harry asked slightly agitated, "what do you want?"

"Follow me." Draco instructed him and he picked up a bag on the floor that Harry hadn't noticed.

"Tell me where we're going first Draco" Harry said firmly.

"I'll tell you when we get there. Now follow me." Draco shot back.

Harry however, didn't get a chance to argue anymore because Draco was already walking away. Harry had to hurry to keep up with him, his legs were much longer than Harry's and his strides were quick.

After a multitude of corridors, turns, and staircases Harry had a slight idea where they were going, and it was confirmed when Draco stopped in front of a small door.

"Why are we at the room of requirement?" Harry asked curiously.

"I'll explain everything once I'm set up" Draco answered, and held the door open for Harry.

Harry, a little hesitant at what he might find, walked through the door way. He was surprised at what greeted him. It just appeared to be a small room. Relatively empty with a cauldron in the middle already over a fire.

Draco walked in after Harry and closed the door. He walked to the cauldron in the center and sat down, Harry followed suit.

Harry looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

"I need your help making a potion." Draco said finally.

"Aren't we already making a potion?" Harry asked confused, thinking of the potions project they were doing together.

"It's a different potion you twat." Draco sneered back at him.

Harry took this information in.

"Aren't you the one always telling me how terrible I am at potions? Why would you need my help?" Harry asked, genuinely baffled about why he was needed.

Draco sighed. "I'm making dreamless sleep which can only be brewed at night." He explained to Harry, as if he were a child "I'll be the one making the potion, you're just here to keep me awake."

This startled Harry. But it made sense, if Harry was pulling an allnighter making a potion he'd want someone there to make sure he didn't fall asleep, if something went wrong with potion while you were asleep... things could be bad.

"Ok" Harry responded simply.

"I know you can get into the kitchens, so I need you to get some coffee first." Draco commanded, "and then I need you to just talk constantly through the night so I don't fall asleep."