Chapter 17

Harry washed up and changed into a fresh set of clothes. On his way to find his fathers, Harry bumped into Modeste.

"Good morning, Harry." Modeste said. "You look happy."

"I am happy. My parents are here." Harry exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I ran into them earlier on!"

"I've missed them so much."

"Hey, your eye bags have disappeared." Modeste pointed out. The dark circles have not completely vanished but they were very much less evident.

"I've been getting better sleep, I guess." Harry shrugged.

"Where are you off to?" Modeste asked.

"I was off to look for my dads but I think I'm going to drop by Louis' room." Harry said.

"Okay, but he needs to head to the church soon. I'm taking Princess Danielle there now." Modeste informed before heading down in the direction she had been walking before she stopped to speak to Harry.

Harry knocked on the door. "It's open!" Louis yelled. Harry entered Louis' room. Louis was dressed to the nines, nothing unexpected since it was his wedding day.

"Hi, Harry." Louis saw Harry through the reflection in the mirror. "What are you doing here?"

"To thank you," Harry replied. "For inviting my dads to Vaelle."

Louis smiled. "You're welcome."

"Not that I'm not grateful, which I am- I appreciate what you have done. Thank you.- but why did you do it?" Harry asked.

"Well, you seemed so sad about being away from them. I'm not bringing you back into Ariak, so the other option was to bring them here." Louis said. "Take it as a belated birthday present."

"Thank you. I really like this present." Harry uttered. He pulled Louis into a hug. Louis was lifted off the floor. Harry squeezed Louis tightly.

Harry set the prince back on his feet. Louis bit his lower lip as if he wanted to say something. However, the words were never spoken. Louis swallowed his saliva and brushed his tongue over his lips.

Harry stared at Louis. Louis was the man, who once enchanted him. Now, Harry was not sure. What did he feel for the prince?

There was lust. The desire to touch Louis, to hold him tightly. Harry experienced strong physical attraction for Louis.

Then, there was like. Harry knew Louis made him happy. He enjoyed spending time with Louis. He wanted to be with Louis, just him and Louis.

Finally, there was love. Harry recalled the smile on Louis' face when he played with Elaine. The joy in Louis' eyes came to mind. Harry remembered all the wonderful times they had together when Louis looked over the moon. Harry wanted Louis to wear his pretty smile whether it was Harry who put it there or not. Harry wanted Louis to be happy. That's how he knew that he loved the prince.

It was only a few seconds. Harry did not know what came over him. He grabbed Louis by the waist and kissed him. Their lips touched.

Harry wished it was as simple as a lustful desire for a kiss. However, it was more complicated than that. This was Harry, getting a taste of what he could have had before he lost it forever.

"What am I doing?" The alarming thought rang in Harry's ears as he grasped the fact that he was actually kissing Louis. "No! No! No!" Harry screamed silently. "I could not have done that. This is terrible. Louis is going to fucking hate me." Harry cussed in his brain.

Louis did not kiss back but he did not push Harry away either. He just stood still, like a mannequin, letting Harry lean in and kiss him.

Harry pulled back but it was a little too late.

.

.

.

What do you think happens next?

Do you think Louis will hate Harry for kissing him?

This is the last update before I'm on break. =)