The Party

"Lauren I don't know about this." I nervously scratched my ear as we stood in front of a huge house that was filled with light and music.

"Come on Cas it won't be that bad" she grasped my hand tightly and pulled me in the house of unfamiliar faces.

I liked to get out with Lauren but only to places I knew and felt safe in. Not in some random jocks house. I felt so uneasy as soon as I took a step in. My nose was struck by the smell of alcohol and drugs.

"Fucking frat boys" I mumble.

Lauren drags me into the living room with people dancing in the center

"Okay" she puts her hands on my shoulders like I'm a little kid "drinks are over there, bathroom is down that hall and bedrooms are up stairs if you want to hook up wi--"

"YUP THANKS I GOT IT!" I yelled.  Lauren smiled and look around.

"Well" she rocks back and forth to the music. "I'll be right back" she runs off leaving me in the group of people.

I'm left alone in a room of drunk people, flashing lights, and red solo cups everywhere. I sigh.

"Guess I'll get a drink then.." I walk over to the bar stand.

How in the hell does one teen get all of this in their house? I sit down and tap my fingers on the table

"What can I get for the little lady"

"Lewis I know it's you" I tilt my head down and laugh

"Cas!" He yells "Didnt except to see you here"

"Ha ha,very funny. I'm not that much of an introvert. I get out sometimes"

"Mmhm" he says pouring drinks

"Lauren know you're here?" I ask

"Yeah..definetly" Lewis says sounding off.

"Come on, Lewis. You're together now. Be committed."

"I AM I love her so much."

"Good" I smile. Good for them

he sets a random drink in front of me

"Whoah" I push my hands in front of me and push it away

"Just ginger ale, don't worry" I nod, taking a sip of the soda.

"Well well well" a male voice says. I'm triggered by the sound.

"If it ain't Cassedy, the girl in the red dress" I turn my head to reveal the figure towering above me

"Get away Matteo" I stand up to looking him in the eye.
I wasn't afraid of him. He treats girls like toilet paper. He uses you, and thowrs you away. Luckily I'm not in that group of girl.

"What's wrong Sweetie? Matt just wants some love" he steps closer

"Don't call me sweetie, my name is Cassedy. And get off of me" I try to push him off but he's built like he's a brick wall. "And no, go get love from someone else I'm not like those girls" I scoff. I look at his eyes and anger flash through them but theres still smirk on his face.

"You're a feisty one huh Cas?" His fingers run up my neck. I smack them as hard as I can

"Don't touch me Matt!" Who does he think he is? The girls on campus fall head over heels for his looks but not me. His nasty personality canceled out his looks.

"Don't be stubborn Cassedy" He grits pulling me torwards him. I push his chest off of me but he's too strong

"Don't" I say loud enough for him and not anyone else to hear.

"One kiss" he leans in and my back hits the bar stand.

His face was so close to mine I couldn't speak. I squeal putting my hands up to my mouth

A warm hand suddenly wraps around my waist tightly, pulling me from behind and my back his a hard chest.

"Get off of her Matteo" the body frame behind me says.

I look back up at the person behind me. Tall, Brown Hair, Dark stone cold eyes, and a clenched jaw.

Matteo steps closer

"Oooh Cassedy has a man now?" He crosses his arms.

"Uhm" I couldn't speak I was in utter shock.

"She does" he takes his hand from my waist and grabs my hand gently intertwines his fingers with mine "me" he says, you can tell he's angry but he sounds calm.

I don't know who he is.. but I do know that he's confident and so handsome.

I clear my throat "uhh, yeah" I smile at Matteo and I can see his face til with anger.

"Oh yeah?" He raises his eyebrow. "Prove it"

"What" my eyes widen

"Prove it, prove that you're together" he smirks.

"Easy" the guy behind me says. He twists me around rests his his face not even inches away from mine. His hand raises to my chin, lifting it up to meet his height. I take the time to look at his facial features that was being covered by his hoodie before but now everything was revealed. Right when I got to see his pink lips, our lips meet. His lips are warm and taste like blueberries. It feels like we've been here forever.

I don't know who this guys is or why he would want to kiss me, but he saved me from Matteo and I'll be forever in his debt

****
SO? This is my new book "She's With Me". Don't worry, I'll still be writing in Starting Over I just wanted to write something new..it might not be the best or the most ORIGINAL but I'm trying okay? Sorry if there's typos but I'm kinda tired 😂 it's 10pm so I'm sorry if this is crappy. Tell me If you liked it with a vote ☆ and comment if you want...its free😆✌