Number

Cassedy's pov

"No way, is that him?" Lauren shouted    pointing at Ace from across the hall.

"Shhh! He could hear you!" I groaned slamming my head into the locker with embarrassment.

I could hear Ace chuckle from across the hall just leaning against the locker.

I don't understand how he can look so good, so effortlessly?

"But seriously Cas, he's hot!"  She nudges me

"Lauren Stop!" I punch her arm, opening the locker.

"Ugh, douche bag at 10 o'clock" she squints her eyes

"Hey he's not a douche" I spin around quickly to correct her, Ace was many things but a douche wasn't I of them.

"No idiot, I mean Matteo" she whispers

He comes over with a smile on his face

"Ooh, what do we have here?" He crosses his arms

"Fuck off Matteo" I grunt turning around.

"Why do rude Cas?  Prince Charming isn't here for you so you got me." He grabs me by my waist pulling me next to him.

"You're not wanted Matt, move" she huffs trying to detach his arm from my waist.

I look over my shoulder, still struggling to get out of his hold.

I see Ace's face switch to anger. His strong jawline clenches and his arms flex.

He begins to take steps our way and I can hear Matteo and Lauren going at it.

"Ace and Lewis are gone little ladies, theres no one to--"

In that second I'm ripped from Matt's hold.

I'm flung over someones shoulder and my only view is Ace's back.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Ace growls stepping up to Matteo.

Ace's arm rests on my back, within seconds I'm stood up on the floor.

Ace turns to me and cups my face "Sorry" he smiles and turns back to Matteo, with a stone cold stare

"Whoah, Mr.Bigshot. What's up with you?" He raises both hands in the air.

"How many times have I told you not to lay a hand on Cassedy. She isn't yours and she'll never be" his eyes narrow

"Ha. That might be true but she isn't yours either" he raises and eyebrow and were all silent

"Up to now she hasn't said that you're together" he smirks a cheeky grin on his face, leaning back on his locker.

I look around to as if anyone is near before I commit to what I'm about to do

I pull up the handle on my bag and re adjusting it on my shoulder when A.c. begins to speak

"We proved to you once befo--"

Not being able to reach Ace's face because of his incredible 6 feet height, my arm reaches for his neck and wraps around it. I pull myself up and my lips rest on his neck.

I sat there for a second, only to hear a groan come from Ace.

I come back down quickly and re adjust myself and be clears his throat.

"Holy shit" he puts a hand over his face. His smile showing through it. I laugh a little at his reaction. His tense shoulders loosened and his jaw unclenched.

I grab his hand and it settled into mine perfectly. I smile at Matteo seeing the anger grow on his face.

Seriously, why is he so angry. He can get anyone in the school and he chooses me?

A stubborn, unattractive, and sarcastic female...boys I swear.

"Gross" Matteo growls.

"That's your que to leave" Lauren waves him off. I was so unaware that her and Matt were still here.

"You've got shit coming for you, Mr.Perfect" he glares Ace before walking of stomping like a 5 year old.

"I'll leave, too" Lauren winks at me and nudges me. Walking off you can hear her heels clack in the distance.

"Why did you do that" Ace looks into my eyes and I'm unable to read his eyes. Are they happy? Embarrassed? Or is he just emotionless?

"D-do what?" Unable to look straight at him without feeling pressure, I look away.

His hand reaches for my chin and he adjusts my face to look at him.

"You kissed me.." He said low, slight

"I.."

"On my neck.. of all places.. do you know what that does to a guy?" His voice nearly cracking as he says it,he pulls me into a hug and laughs.

My mind is actually much right now. Here's this hot guy, getting overworked because I kissed him.

"Please don't do that to anyone but me" he says still hugging me

I pull away from him

"No promises" I smile playfully.

~~~~~~

"Hey, do you have a library card?"

"No..why?"

"Because I wanna check you out" he wiggles his eyebrows

"Ace stop" I laugh at his legendary stale joke "I'm trying to clean"  I say gathering all the papers from the desks.

I agreed to clean Ms.Jones room to make up for the incident earlier. There was paper balls everywhere.

Ace was stood in the doorway, leaning on the side with his arms crossed

"Why? Was that one not good enough? What about this one"

"Jesus Christ" I sigh adjusting myself on top of the table. I sit and stare at him "go ahead"

"Is there a Science Room near by or am I just sensing chemistry between us?" He steps closer

I laugh again "Ace this is a Math room"

"Kissing burns 5 calories a minute, wanna work out?" He continues coming closer

"Uh-" by the time I try to speak he's closer than ever, his chest almost touching mine I can feel his body heat, I look up at him and his eyes are fond.

"Fine, can I have your number then?" Not realizing he took hold of my hand,  I smile and hand him a folded paper I'd had in my pocket for a few days

"I've been waiting for you to ask" I smile

His face immediately brightens up

"Text me" he says with a wink

********
I've been updating too frequently😂 don't expect this often please :p
Anyway I'm sorry this is so shit it's really late and I'm being pressured into writing this chapter. Don't be me wrong I love writing♡ i just can't think of anything. I gotta braid storm. But pleade ☆ this chapter and my other if you haven't already and 💬 because it's free! If you want you can follow me to get notified when I update. Bye dude (1000+ words)