New zendaya

Zendaya
I love my family and in the past years I gotten really close with everyone. I even got a boy and girl Bestfriend.

Tatiyana got me and my girl Bestfriend a job as a model. These two years made up for the years I lost.

My girl Bestfriend is the one and only India love Westbrook...🔽

My boy Bestfriend is the one and only Trevor jackson he is a singer btw

We met when I got to New York. He was the first person I met when I got to my new neighborhood.

My boyfriend name is Odell beckam jr. He is a NFL player who helped me get over August. He playes for the New York Giants.

When I got to New York I was a mess

When I got to New York I was a mess. I put a smile on my face for my family and new friends but when I was alone I cried.

August is a famous singer now and I'm happy for him and I would be lying if I said I didn't have any love for him Cz I do.

He was my first of everything. He was my hero. But when I said goodbye all I felt was drained. I haven't talked to him sense I left but I'm his fan.

Beyonce,Rihanna,Ciara,Chris,and Trey are all famous singers and we kept in touch. We all hang out then in there.

Tyga is a famous rapper and we all keep in touch as well.

Everyone dream came true and James never found me. I love my new life and nothing can change it.

I:" Bestfriend?"India said as she came in my condo without knocking.
Z:" in the kitchen."
I:" let's go to the new club that just opened today."
Z:"I'm tired." I whined
I:"ugh please for meee."she whined.
Z:"ugh fine damn."
I:" ok this is the address and I'll meet you there because I got to get dressed."
Z:"ok."

I went in my walk in closet and went to pick a outfit. I then got in the shower and got out. Lotion was used ofcourse. I put on my clothes then I rebrushed my teeth.

I decided to brush my hair down into a slick low bun sense my hair is already bone straight. When I was completely ready I got in my mustang in drive to the club.

The guard let me in first sense I was famous.😋 when I got in the club I went straight to the vip. That's where me and India always meet. She was already taking shots.

This club was loud and packed just like I like it. I took a shot and got the dancing.30  minutes went by and I got tired so me and India went back to vip. Chris,Tyga,drake,Beyonce,Rihanna and Ciara was there.

We all hugged and started taking shots and dancing. Everything was going great until August came.

It was like time froze or something. I haven't seen him in two years and it didn't end very good. I didn't say a word to him I just went back dancing.

I:"really?"
Z:" I have nothing to say to him."
I:"Bullshit."

India knows everything I mean she is my Bestfriend.

Odell and Trevor came which made me less nervous. The guys started talking about football with Odell.

The girls just started talking and dancing but me and August was just be quite and listening. Then and there we would glance each other looking.

I was making out with Odell and we was grinding just having a good time while everyone was in there on worlds except... August.

He was staring at us obviously looking pissed off. Honestly he has no right. He the one who told me to leave. He the one who broke my heart... Fuck you August!

Me and Odell said goodbye to everyone and we went to my house.

O:" so everyone was Kool and the club was great."
Z:"yea it was."
O:" but what wassup with that August dude?"

Shit!!!
We both sat down as he had only his boxers and I only had his shirt on. We sleep like this everytime he sleep over.

Z:" he is the one who saved me."
O:"o I see... Is there anything to worry about."
Z:"not at all..I promise."
O:"Well are you sure Cz you were in loved with him."
Z:" yea until he broke my heart.... Trust me babe you have nothing to worry about."
O"I love you."
Z:"I love you too."

We laid down and went to sleep in each other arms. I really hope he have nothing to worry about.
I love Odell he is just perfect but August is too. But Odell didn't hurt me ever and August saved me only to break me again.

My heart I telling me to go back to him but my mind is telling me to stay away and I hate him I do but I can't stop the loving part either.

As long as he stay away me and Odell will be fine... I will be ok.

Btw this is me and India outfit at the club