The Truth is out..

Cassie is zendaya mother👆🏼!

Zendaya

I haven't seen my mother in a while so today I decided to stop by her house. For a grown ass woman who is a widow and mother to two kids she still looks like she my age.

My father died. I got to know him and I realized if I was never kidnapped I would of been a daddy's girl for sure. One year of living with them it was a robbery and to save my mom and me he fought the robbers. Unfortunately he got killed doing so.

But my mother and sister are doing good now and he will forever live on our hearts to the day we meet again.

I finally pull up to the house and parked the car. I went straight in sense I have a key.

Z:"Ma, Im here!"
C:" I'm in the kitchen sweetie."

My mother is Cassie the famous singer.

Z:"Our you making cheesecake?"
C:"Well I thought you and my grandchild would be craving some."
Z:" Always."

C:"Why didn't august come?"
Z:"He in the studio working on his album."
C:" Oh that reminds me.. I like the show you on."
Z:" oh yes it's great in the money good too."

C:"I don't know why you work with that little hoe though."
Z:" Ma trust me I don't want to but as long as she stay in her place I will stay in mine."

C:"Mm ok chy.. so how I'm grandchild doing."
Z:" the baby doing good I just want to know what gender it is so I can start decorating."

C:" what do you want it to be?"
Z:"Honestly don't matter to me."

Z:" I got to use the bathroom be right back."
C:" I remember those days."

Which caused us both to laugh. I took care of my business but in the way back to the kitchen my mother phoned ringed.

I picked it up but it slipped out my hand and fell. Luckily it didn't break. Under the bed I seen a box like one of those toy boxes for little kids.

I put the phone in the bed and picked up the box. I opened up inside and it was me and tatiyanna birth certificate. A baby picture of me. Some other papers I didn't read. But what caught me off guard was a picture of .... james.

I haven't thought about James in a long time I even kinda forgot about him. I need answers to my question so I bought the picture with me as I walked to the kitchen.

C:" You ok honey you took a long time."

Z:" mom..."
C:"yes?"
Z:" did you know the man who kidnapped me."
C:"What no! Why would you ask that?"
Z:"Then why do you have a picture of him?"

I showed her the picture. It was like she turned pale and she set down. It was like she forgot how to breathe.

Z:"Ma are you ok?"
C:"I have to tell you about the past."
Z:"Ok I'm listening."

C:" it was me, your father, and tatiyanna. We was happy and I was in the middle of my singing career. One day I was raped by.... James. He raped me in the staircase of my house. I ended up pregnant with you. Even though you was apart of James I knew you would be like me. Good..pure and I was right. Your father and our families accepted you apart of us because you are."

Z:"D-did he ever get caught?"
C:"He disappeared so there was no need to file a report. Anyways.. when you was five you was kidnapped... I didn't know why and I still don't. And if I would of known it was James I would've got you back. When you we basically had a broken home. The only thing that saved us was god."

C:" zendaya the day you came back. The moment I seen you I knew you was my daughter. August gave us you back when really he didn't have to do I will always be thankful for him. I want you to know that I was going to tell you eventually just not this early."

Z:"Im not mad. I just need to go home and think about everything ok. I live you and see you tomorrow."

I left out the house before she can say anything else. I'm not mad I just need to think.