Im sorry I need you

August

I wake up and my tv is already on. The news lady at hospital outside saying.

": yesterday at night, zendya steed as been in a car accident with a four wheel truck. Her mustang is crushed in the crash have zendya in a coma. The truck driver was drunk driving so he will be charged in sent to prison till his sentence. Resources say Zendaya is a coma because she was having a breakdown before the crash. Wonder what would make the young loved Zendaya steed to have a breakdown?!"

The first thought that came to my mind was Odell. I thought she didn't believe me but my be she did.

I got dressed and went to the hospital. At this point nobody could stop me from seeing her. I couldn't even see the road because my eyes was so blurry from crying.

I just need to see her. I rushed into the hospital. India was there and it took me five minutes to give me her room number.

The sight of my love lying in the bed with wires in her nose and mouth. Seeing her pale and looking so lifeless. She don't even looking like she is sleeping!

I could barely make it to her. I grabbed her cold stiff hand that used to be so soft to hold.

Zendaya.... This is.... August. I heard in the news what happen. I'm sorry for telling you about Odell and Megan it wasn't my place to say. You were my first love and I will always love you. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't mean anything I said two years ago. I never wanted you to leave me. I had to say all of those things because that would be the only way for you to leave. I wanted you to have a chance to get to know your family. I thought one day I may not be enough for you. I let Mel take over the trap house and did my singing career because i wanted to make you proud. I need you to come back. I-I need you to open your eyes. I don't care if you yell at me or hit me I just need you to do something,anything! I love you and that will never change. If you wake up I'll do whatever you want me to do. I will stay away if that's what you want! Please just come back. I'm already broken while you in a coma I don't want to find out a life with you not back. Forget about Megan and Odell fuck them. I love you Zendaya..."

The monitor started beeping really fast so I yelled for help! Nurses came running in pushing me out the way.

I:"what happened!"
A:" I-I was just t-talking to her and it started beeping! I can't lose her I can't!"

I felled to the ground I felt my chest craving in and getting tighter together. Nurses noticed and the next thing I know my eyes rolled back and I seen black....